The E-Commerce Site Manager will run one of our ecommerce brand sites and oversee/ support the merchandising strategy of the site on the Demandware platform. This position reports to the Director of E-Commerce Site Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist in merchandising product categories for delivery launches, new markdowns, promotional offers and marketing initiatives
* Manage daily site maintenance including Quality Assurance, merchandising and product management
* Support launch of brand assets with seasonal content updates
* Optimize on-site search through product attributes and tagging
* Coordinate go-to-market and go-live for styles based on inventory and photograph/ copy/ production schedule.
* Work closely with marketing team on home page stories, email creative, segmentation and performance.
* Implement and optimize site navigation in a mobile-first world based on current product assortment and seasonality.
* Visually sort the website based on merchandising rules, analytics, sell through and performance.
* Maintain, assign and sort products in its respective categories
* Analyze weekly selling reports, make and implement recommendations based on site and product performance insights
* Perform weekly competitive analysis
* Manage all email content calendar, links, subject lines, etc.
* Manage social content
* This position has no supervisory responsibilities
* Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
* Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
* Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
* Adheres to local, state and federal laws
* Performs any other duties that may be assigned by management
* Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations
* 2-4 years in an e-commerce merchandising team
* Demandware experience a MUST. Including ability to replicate site content between environments without supervision
* Must be highly organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic, resourceful and have the ability to envision innovative solutions in a complex environment
* Strong customer focus and proven track record of applying customer analytics and insights/trends to proposed merchandising strategies.
* Decision Making
* Results Orientated
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Standing, walking and squatting less than fifty percent of the work shift
* Required to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds
* Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports
* Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers
* Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
* Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms
* Sedentary: Limited activity, no lifting, limited walking
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
* The work space is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated with the proper safety compliance
* Noise levels are considered moderate
Boot Barn, Inc. reserves the right to make exceptions to, modify or eliminate this document or its content. This document supersedes all previous policies, procedures or guidelines pertaining to this subject.
About Boot Barn
Boot Barn is a lifestyle retail chain, which operates specialty retail stores.