Signal Processing Technical Manager
Req #: 221579
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
You will be part of a dynamic engineering team focused on growth and expansion of our current customer base and technology portfolio. You will report directly to the SIMS Division Manager, to help shape our technical workforce, build our technical capabilities, and drive technical insertion, to improve program performance, grow our business, deliver and establish our SIMS signal processing team as the premier solution leader for our customers. The SIMS Signal Processing Team Manager must have a broad understanding of current and evolving technical trends, recommend activities to position us to take advantage of those trends, and be creative in applying the appropriate signal processing methodology to meet our customers' mission requirements. Additionally, the SIMS Signal Processing Team Manager will work with team members in developing, shaping and delivering technical solutions. You will be responsible to manage and monitor the day-to-day activities and growth of SIMS signal processing team members.
More About the Role:
* Support SIMS strategic direction to bring current capabilities to old and new customer sets and bring future capabilities into CACI's repertoire.
* Utilize knowledge and mastery of signal processing, communications, RF spectrum situational awareness and RF spectrum management to serve as a lead technical advisor to the SIMS signal processing team.
* Analyze SIMS capabilities to identify opportunities for collaboration and growth strategies across other business areas.
* Serve as a primary interface with customers, vendors and subcontractors
* Mentor SIMS signal processing team members to further technical solutions, their personal growth and deliver mission success.
* Provide leadership to signal processing pursuits across divisions and functions.
* Requires ability to negotiate and compromise, and ability to communicate and influence higher leadership.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Advanced degree (PhD/MS) in engineering, math, sciences, signal processing or communications.
* Experience working with the Federal Government to fulfill their needs and deliver signal processing solutions/products.
* Experience working with finance, contract management and other support organizations
* Experience in design, development, and test of products/solutions to be delivered to the Government
* Experience in signal acquisition, signal processing, and signal analysis
* A Secret clearance is the minimum requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain Secret clearance.
Must have SME-level knowledge in the following areas:
* Leading SIMS signal processing team to deliver signal processing solutions/products.
* Signal acquisition, signal processing and analysis
* Digital Signal Processing
* RF Systems Engineering
* RF situational awareness and spectrum management
* Platform integration
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience across all facets of engineering and development process including concept development, system architecture, software, hardware and algorithm development, system integration and testing.
* Experience delivering solutions/products to the Government
* Experience establishing and implementing strategies that have long-term impact on the results for the program.
* Experience building proposal solutions and leading proposal development.
* Familiarity with modern software languages
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.