Technical Specialists conduct technical SIGINT collection in support of customer operations. As a member of a highly qualified team, you will be supporting operations that have the highest impact to National Security. Work is in the Washington Metropolitan Area and involves shift work. Customer specific training is required as well as on the job training.
* Minimum TS/SCI with CI polygraph
* Knowledgeable in Ground or Air SIGINT collection operations
* Strong knowledge of SIGINT collection equipment
* Proficient with Microsoft Office software
* Strong communication skills
* Military background or equivalent operations experience
* Willingness and ability to learn new skills
* Background in SIGINT collection
* Experience working in an Operations Center
* Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree and six (6) years relevant experience.
* Direct related and military experience can be applied in lieu of a degree.
Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph and be willing to obtain a FSP
Applicable Military Job Codes
Marine: 2600, 2621, 2651, 2631, 2611, 2629
Army: 35S, 35N, 35P
Navy: CTR, CTI, CTN, CTT
Air Force: 1N1, 1N2, 1N3
132979 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - McLean
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.