Organization: Digital Industries
Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 241387
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
SI Alliance Consultant III
As a key member of the Global partner eco-system team this individual will be working with Regional and zonal System Integrator Partners as well as support our partners for the Federal program. The individual will be responsible for developing clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed for the Americas zone. The Individual shall drive value creation through relationships with our SI partners in Americas to support Sales Orchestrators and Sales leaders; support specific local and project efforts; develop high-quality relationships with key players. This individual will engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the Siemens PL business. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long-term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies. They will identify joint solutions that can be developed ensuring that the partnership goes from business to solution level.
It will be key for this person to manage executive level interface between the companies and ensure that there is visibility to progress on both sides.
* Enable technology and application partners technically to ensure the ability develop scalable solutions on Siemens platform for their customers
* Conduct technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
* Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
* Support Partners with proposals and opportunities
* Education and documentation of partner requirements and goals
* Scope, plan and execute demos and proofs-of-concept as required to ensure prospects
* clearly understand the value which can be generated by the Siemens platform in their organization
* Provide value and become the trusted advisor to partner´s technical stakeholders
* including developers, DevOps, IT staff, support, services, etc.
* Drive hackathons quarterly and contribute building developer community (online and
* Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
* Mentoring and teaching other team members in your areas of expertise.
* Interact with peers who are subject matter experts from various organizations and
* stakeholders from such as partners, business units of Siemens, services etc.
* Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Candidate must have a minimum of 10+ years of Solution Architecture experience in the
* enterprise software, Cloud or SaaS industry.
* Background in UG NX and Teamcenter® from Siemens.
* Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
* Candidate will have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those.
Areas of particular emphasis are:
* Public Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure)
* Familiarity with Container technology and container management
* Application Development Languages and Frameworks (e.g. Java, C/C++)
* Java and J2EE frameworks like JSF, JPA/Hibernate, RESTful and SOAP Web services
* Data Architecture and Management (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, ETL platforms)
NOTE: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.