Caci International Inc
Ship Combat Systems Program Analyst
Req #: 220818
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Consulting
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Ship Combat Systems Program Analyst to provide Program Management support to the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) Ship Self Defense System Office (PEO IWS 10).
What You'll Get to Do:
This position will have the opportunity to work with the Principle Assistant Program Manager (PAPM), In-Service and New Construction, Amphibious Combat Systems, by performing oversight of multiple integration efforts, test engineering, and primary liaison for system test and certification efforts as required for installation of CAC2S Afloat in LHA/LHD/LPD17 and LPD 17 FLT II class ships. The successful candidate will work and communicate with senior military and government civilian personnel on a routine basis.
More About the Role:
* Assists the In-Service PAPM and Staff in the planning, engineering, development, testing and fielding of the Common Aviation Command and Control System (CAC2S) Afloat system on Amphibious Ships (LHA, LHD, and LPD (Flights I and II), in accordance with the PM-to-PM Management Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) established between PEO IWS and PEO LS.
* Assists the In-Service PAPM and Staff with engineering of the incremental upgrades of CAC2S Afloat with the USMC Aviation Command and Control Sensor Netting (AC2SN) Program Office.
* Coordinates development/maintenance/tracking of all Testing (Plans, Procedures, Reports) and Certification (EQT, EMI, Link, etc) related documentation for CAC2S Afloat.
* Facilitates communication between IWS 10, PEO C4I, respective Warfare Centers, SEA05, and the Fleet for all CAC2S Afloat related test and certification planning and events.
* Provides planning support, project management support, risk assessment, fielding recommendations and test/certification coordination for CAC2S Afloat.
* Serves as liaison between IWS 10 and Naval Regional Maintenance Centers (NRMC) and Advanced Installation Teams (AITs) for all CAC2S Afloat installation SOVTs, SOTs, and shipboard certifications.
* Assists with identification of future capabilities and coordination of incremental releases and program updates of CAC2S Afloat to the Fleet.
* Collects and performs analysis on various CAC2S readiness related metrics (CASREPS, SOVTs, Tech Assists, etc.) as directed by the PAPM.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in relevant academic area such as computer science, computer information systems, acquisition or business management, or similar degree field.
* Working knowledge of DoD and NAVSEA 5000 series Program Acquisition instructions.
* Working knowledge of current USN Testing and Certification standards and processes.
* Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Power Point and Excel).
* Ability to coordinate activities of multiple organizations simultaneously and work well with many people at multiple organizational levels.
* Skilled with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
* Ability to identify those tasks that need to be done and follow through to completion.
* Availability for face-to-face meetings with the Navy client daily, particularly on short notice.
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Must possess a current DoD Secret clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Working knowledge of Navy shipboard communication systems and external networks.
* 5 years DoD embedded computer system testing and certification experience.
* 5 years of project management experience providing direct support to US Navy/US Marine Corps Combat, weapons systems, and C2 systems.
* Working knowledge of the Ship Self Defense System (SSDS) Integrated Combat System.
* 5 years of experience working in or with other external corporations and DoD organizations including NAVSEA, OPNAV, HQMC, and Navy Field activities.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc