The EUCI Solutions & Demand Management team provides cross-function technical leadership for solutions across platforms and applications technology stacks. Manages adoption of standard patterns; Designs fit-for-purpose infrastructure solutions and accountable for E2E integration activity and continuous improvement across end-to-end infrastructure build lifecycle. Manage product demand fulfillment against capacity reserves.
The Solutions Engineer will be part of a team whose role is the design and modification of complex, multi-system environments. In this role, the solution engineer will identify and analyze business requirements to integrate hardware, storage, operating systems, and connectivity solutions. The role also involves creating and maintaining standards and patterns development used within the End User Compute technology space. The solution engineer will partner with business leaders, developers, CATE engineers, and production support teams to provide design guidelines, impart knowledge on technical trends and serve as a Subject Matter Expert on systems configuration and integration, capacity planning, performance analysis and optimization.
Technical solutions design:
* Develop comprehensive high level infrastructure solutions that incorporate strategic target state architecture and standards to maximize performance, capacity, and TCO * Optimize end to end solutioning through deployment processes * Design custom solutions for Line of Business as required * Recommend specific tools strategies, and solutions for DR solutions
EUCI Architecture & Strategy:
* Collaborate with senior technologists to influence and shape the strategic infrastructure target state architecture for area of influence * Work with Citi Architecture and Technology Engineering/Product Mgmt to define/design and implement standard patterns * Educate consumers/stakeholders of proper patterns.
* Develop capacity forecasting and pre-provisioning of standard infrastructure * Collaborate with Sector Technical Leads and Platform managers on capacity related to Line of Business projects
* Provide technical assistance with the most challenging issues that span multiple systems, or show recurring trends that have not been successfully resolved
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience * Minimum of 5 years of Technical Architect and/or Solutions Engineering and design experience in SharePoint. * A minimum of five years of experience implementing and /or managing SharePoint technology. * Experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed client/server environment * Technical problem-solving skills * Strong skills in project management methodologies and tools * Broad knowledge of various technology architectures and business platforms * Systems planning and engineering skills * Overall IT experience in a Client-Server environment, with practical knowledge of mainframe, midrange, distributed, and desktop technologies * Infrastructure architecture & engineering experience, including functional and technical requirements gathering, and solution development * Broad knowledge of multiple UNIX OS platforms, and Windows-based operating systems; deep understanding of supporting technologies in SAN, Backup, Web, Middleware, Database, and surrounding infrastructure support technologies * Advanced written and verbal communication capabilities, ability to influence and successfully interface with executive leadership * Broad knowledge of advanced environment monitoring & management tools, performance modeling tools, capacity analysis tools, and other advanced modeling and trending tools
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.