Req ID: 48998
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a SharePoint Architect to join our team in Austin, TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are strongly preferred.
The SharePoint Architect will contribute to the delivery of IT solutions targeting or interfacing with enterprise SharePoint 2013 platform. Representing Enterprise Architecture and working closely with Transformation Managers, Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Project Managers and other stakeholders. The solution architect is also expected to maintain an awareness of new and emerging technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
* Lead requirements and design sessions with client and internal teams
* Author technical design documentation
* Take functional and non-functional requirements, apply architectural solution, and produce artifacts describing the logical and physical design of IT solutions scaled for the enterprise
* Develop and apply application architecture methodologies, standards and leading practices
* Review business requirements, strategic goals and objectives, translating these into an technical delivery plan
* Lead pre-sales client sessions and develop technical solution, estimates and proposals
* Lead strategic planning and roadmap development with enterprise architect team
* Work with BA and PM teams to plan project schedule, scope and resource allocation
* Manage at project milestones to ensure successful solution delivery and client satisfaction
* Continuous learning and research on SharePoint 2013, O365 SP Online, K2, .Net, Cloud, ESB and relevant technologies
* Work with team to help set standard architectures, processes, and best practices
* Provide a detailed analysis on capabilities and potential impact on architectural landscape
* Minimum of 5 years work experience with Solution Architecture
* Minimum of 5 years work experience with SharePoint
This is a Temporary Employee of NTT DATA role. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.