SharePoint Developer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 222578
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
You will provide development engineering and programming support to projects and infrastructure support activities. You will design and develop applications in a Web environment and create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. In addition, you will design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide regular maintenance of the SharePoint portal.
More About the Role:
* Create custom web parts, lists, content types, views or workflows
* Debug and test web applications
* Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes
* The Developer will debug, test, and deploy software solutions
* Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly is required
* BA/BS and 10+ years of related experience
* Must be familiar with SharePoint Designer and Virtual Studio
* Must have knowledge of REST or SOAP.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience is desired in the following: SQL designing and optimizing/administering SharePoint databases, migrating applications, Agile development methodologies and Joomla.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.