First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
The SharePoint Developer is responsible for the maintenance and administration of our FRB's SharePoint platforms. This includes the training and support of the business users and the design, development and execution of complex SharePoint projects.
As a key member of the Intranet Solutions Team, the SharePoint Developer is a versatile role, equally comfortable helping an end-user configure a document library, building a workflow, or delving into and troubleshooting server settings. The SharePoint Developer will collaborate with internal business units to deliver effective and innovative business technology solutions. The resource will play a key role in directing the design and ensuring successful implementation of software enhancements and lead new development efforts by enforcing SDLC.
What you'll do as a SharePoint Developer:
* Work collaboratively with the business users and other IT groups to design, build, configure, and maintain SharePoint farm(s), sites and site collections.
* Drive the evolution and best practice of governance and compliance in line with documenting technical specifications and designing best practices.
* Collaborate with business users on "SharePoint Projects" which may include a combination of requirements gathering, use case development and analysis, solution design, and project management.
* Effectively execute against product roadmap and provide ongoing support
* Lead the development effort across Business and IT including implementation, QA and migration to production.
* Assist the business users with their SharePoint sites, answering questions, training the business Site Collection Admins (SCA), suggesting improvements to their process or methodology, etc.
* Advanced troubleshooting of problems experienced by SharePoint users, and collaborative participation with the SharePoint engineers to resolve problems with the platform.
What skills you will use:
* BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
* MS in Engineering preferred
* Working Experience of Microsoft PowerApps
* Knowledge of Microsoft Flow Skills in the Office 365 space
* Experience in modern development: Add‐ins, SPFx, RERs, PNP (PowerShell/CSOM/JS), Site Designs
* Experience with GIT & TFS for source control
* Working knowledge of current best practices in web design, usability, and accessibility
* Understanding of Azure Active Directory, OAuth/OpenId Connect, O365 Groups
* Experience with REST, Graph and other APIs and integrating data outside of SharePoint
* Experience with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, work within small or large teams spanning across multiple business unit/practice areas
* Self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skills
* Knowledge of financial services industry a plus
* Strong customer service skills
* Must be able to answer help desk questions and prioritize tickets from the help desk
* Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules and assignments
* Must be able to train users and groups of users
* Must possess the ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors
* Must exercise a reasonable amount of independent judgment under a minimum of supervision
* Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines
* Team player
* Provides extraordinary service
* Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.