Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking a SharePoint Developer & Administrator to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities. Specifically, the SharePoint Developer & Administrator is responsible for planning, designing, troubleshooting and supporting SharePoint solutions for a large, cloud-based cybersecurity program.
As the SharePoint Developer, fully understand SharePoint requirements, analyze the needs presented, and determine the best solutions. Use appropriate technologies such as SharePoint Designer to design, develop, maintain, and support SharePoint sites, dashboards, libraries, web apps, web parts, and workflows in an agile development environment. Keep current on new SharePoint features and tools including related technologies. Provide guidance and informal training on SharePoint to team members as needed.
As the SharePoint Administrator, provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 SharePoint user support. Coordinate and assist in troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint and related application, hardware, software, and network issues. Perform application implementations and upgrades. Monitor applications, event logs, and system health. Assure availability and continuity of SharePoint sites for all system users. Assist in the management of user account information, including rights, security and systems groups. Assist users with content authoring, training, and troubleshooting activities as needed. Troubleshoot SharePoint-related performance and configuration issues.
* U.S. Citizenship
* Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
* Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
* 4+ years of directly relevant SharePoint experience including creating/maintaining code, web parts, and workflows
* 2+ years experience with SharePoint Designer and associated tools
* 2+ years experience with SharePoint administration
* Solid understanding and experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems
* Possesses or quickly develops a general understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
* Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
* Solid communication skills including ability to work directly with all levels of engineers and management
* Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, DevSecOps, and Continuous Development / Continuous Integration concepts
* Experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL
* Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) knowledge and experience
* DHS experience
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
* DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
138898BR 138898 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.