"Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service management capabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions; innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analytics for major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver an integrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle IT service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion of our employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments for our nation's most closely guarded agencies and networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effective network operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helping stop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operational excellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent and motivation to help propel us farther, faster."
Jacobs is currently seeking a SharePoint Developer to provide onsite support in Alexandria/Herndon, VA.
* Mid SharePoint Developer with extensive experience in out-of-the box SharePoint development/configuration.
* Candidate will need to be able to effectively communicate with customers as well as self-prioritize tasks and work load.
* BS degree from an accredited college or university in a related scientific or engineering discipline and one (1) to two (2) years of related experience, or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training, and certifications.
* Design, develop, and maintain key components of the SharePoint Server 2016
* Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, and database layer.
* Create and maintain sites and site collections. Serve as site/sub-site administrator for one or more SharePoint sites.
* Create functional design documents, translate the business requirements into system requirements, and demo solutions to key stakeholders.
* Establish and help maintain end user access policy and permissions.
* Provide ongoing support for SharePoint related issues/inquiries.
* Create, plan and execute end-user SharePoint training sessions for staff.
* Work closely with Senior SharePoint Developers, Project Managers, Technical Leads, Business Analysts, and business office subject matter experts on a variety of projects. Connect with a growing team that develops innovative solutions.
* 3 years of using and developing on SharePoint 2013/2016/O365
* Ability to understand customer requirements and build complex out of the box SharePoint Solutions using, but not limited to SharePoint Designer and MS InfoPath
* 2 years of user requirements gathering, SDLC programming and systems analysis
* Experience with C#/.NET SharePoint Development
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to present complex technical solutions to non-technical staff or customers.
* Familiarity with SQL and SQL reporting services
* Microsoft SharePoint Certifications a plus
* AWS/Azure Certifications a plus
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers. Multiple tasks & duties will need to be accomplished without any single duty falling behind or becoming neglected. Must effectively communicate and be communicated with by other team members. Must be able to represent and speak to current group efforts at any given time.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs Engineering is a provider of technical, consulting, and scientific services for the government and private sector.