Job Description Job ID: DEN000424
The Dental Platform will become an independent publicly traded company by way of an initial public offering with an anticipated completion in the second half of 2019. "Dental Co" will become one of the largest and most innovative dental companies in the world. We are changing the face of dentistry with our differentiated portfolio of products designed to serve every dental professional's need. It is our mission to make our dentist's work simpler and better connected so more patients are cared for in a shorter time. Our dental brands include traditional consumables and equipment (KaVo Kerr) and specialty products (Ormco and Nobel Biocare).
SUMMARY: As a SharePoint Intranet Designer, you'll design content, layouts and no-code solutions for a large scale, global SharePoint based Intranet. You'll work with the Corporate Communications team as part of the overall communications strategy to implement solutions with a high-quality user experience. You'll engage with internal customers across operating companies to create solutions to business problems using SharePoint.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Creating engaging user experiences using the SharePoint Publishing platform
* Maintaining relationship with Corporate Communications team to identify opportunities for Intranet solutions and improvements
* Designing and improving SharePoint publishing layouts and master pages
* Designing graphic layouts for Intranet and email communication campaigns
* Creating forms and no-code workflows built on SharePoint Designer and InfoPath
* Maintaining relationships with Intranet business owners to identify opportunities for solutions and improvements
* Continuously learn and seek information on modern SharePoint Intranet technologies
* Bachelor's degree required
* Must be able to provide examples of past SharePoint Intranet design work
* 2+ years' experience in editing SharePoint Publishing Master Pages and Layouts
* 2+ years' experience in web design using HTML5 and CSS
* 2+ years Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and related tools)
* 1+ years SharePoint Designer workflow and InfoPath forms creation
* Familiarity with Modern SharePoint Communication Sites a plus
* Familiarity with Microsoft Flow a plus
* Problem solving
* Ability to communicate technical subjects clearly to non-technical users
* Strong user empathy - seek to understand the perspective and needs of non-technical users
* Teamwork - must be able to define and meet objectives and work well with all levels within the organization
* Results achiever - must deliver measurable results.
* Ability to work independently
* Self-driven and curious to continuously learn
* International experience/exposure
* Organizational agility - must possess the ability to interface with and influence all levels of the organization and across functional boundaries
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Danaher is a company that designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.