SUMMARY: As a SharePoint Intranet Designer, you'll design content, layouts and no-code solutions for a large scale, global SharePoint based Intranet. You'll work with the Corporate Communications team as part of the overall communications strategy to implement solutions with a high-quality user experience. You'll engage with internal customers across operating companies to create solutions to business problems using SharePoint.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Creating engaging user experiences using the SharePoint Publishing platform
* Maintaining relationship with Corporate Communications team to identify opportunities for Intranet solutions and improvements
* Designing and improving SharePoint publishing layouts and master pages
* Designing graphic layouts for Intranet and email communication campaigns
* Creating forms and no-code workflows built on SharePoint Designer and InfoPath
* Maintaining relationships with Intranet business owners to identify opportunities for solutions and improvements
* Continuously learn and seek information on modern SharePoint Intranet technologies
* Bachelor's degree required
* Must be able to provide examples of past SharePoint Intranet design work
* 2 years' experience in editing SharePoint Publishing Master Pages and Layouts
* 2 years' experience in web design using HTML5 and CSS
* 2 years Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and related tools)
* 1 years SharePoint Designer workflow and InfoPath forms creation
* Familiarity with Modern SharePoint Communication Sites a plus
* Familiarity with Microsoft Flow a plus
* Problem solving
* Ability to communicate technical subjects clearly to non-technical users
* Strong user empathy - seek to understand the perspective and needs of non-technical users
* Teamwork - must be able to define and meet objectives and work well with all levels within the organization
* Results achiever - must deliver measurable results.
* Ability to work independently
* Self-driven and curious to continuously learn
* International experience/exposure
* Organizational agility - must possess the ability to interface with and influence all levels of the organization and across functional boundaries
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.