Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
* Employee will serve as a SharePoint Architect for Intelligence Information Services (IIS) providing Intelligence Automation Support to INSCOM. SharePoint Architect responsibilities include: Leading or providing SharePoint Architecture development; advising the government on best practices; providing subject matter expertise; and manages/oversees and provides quality control or junior personnel.
* Junior personnel shall have skills equivalent to at least 4 years' experience in the identified specialty.
* DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire
* Experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design, implementation and support of enterprise-level SharePoint environments from SharePoint 2010 and later versions.
* Conducting patch testing, deployment and maintenance activities to ensure compliance with DoD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs
* Maintain comprehensive documentation regarding SharePoint system configuration and operation (system diagrams, application topology, data flow, SOPs, business processes, etc.)
* Experience in SharePoint PowerShell modules to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks.
* Experience working on/with a team as a contributor to complete SharePoint tasks in line with organizational goals.
* Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth).
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Knowledgeable with Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
* General knowledge of basic administration of a server including service packs and hot fixes required in a Windows operating system environment.
* General knowledge of networking - IP, DNS, Load Balancing as well as the concepts of Availability, Scalability, and Maintainability required
* Participating in an on-call production support rotation
* Personnel must meet/exceed the IT-1 Personnel Security Standard per AR 25-2, Paragraph 4-14
* PMP Certification