OBXtek Inc. is an established, award-winning, service disabled veteran owned business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. Our corporate growth has coincided with our investment in our employees as well as in outreach to our civilian and military community.
The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for installing, configuring and upgrading SharePoint systems, managing system operations and services, helping to train and support users on SharePoint usage, backing up SharePoint data, and oversee the SQL Server database that supports SharePoint. They will interact with Treasury customers to gather program and user requirements to establish SharePoint applications needs and capabilities.
* Manage multiple environments including development, test, staging and production environments.
* Ensure sites and site collections are configured in compliance with local policies and configuration standards.
* Develop draft schedules of database projects, database and transaction log backups, notifications, and database replication between multiple SQL Servers and remote sites.
* Assist in the administration of a variety of database systems, to include Microsoft SQL Server, and other Database Management Systems (DBMS).
* Implement SharePoint platform changes based upon approved architecture.
* Provide Tier III support to the service desk and Tier II support specialists for incidents and problems related to SharePoint sites and site collections; ensures expedient resolution and high customer satisfaction.
* Manage site and site collection features and functionality.
* Manage user permissions.
* Ensure compliance with governance policies, information architecture and other organizational policies.
* Support web content managers in the use of, e.g. web part pages, web part configuration, built-in lists and document libraries, custom lists and libraries, InfoPath forms, workflows, etc.
* Manage SharePoint sites to facilitate resource sharing.
* Support and manage OS Patching both SharePoint and OS level Resolved Tier II and III trouble tickets, troubleshoot to resolution.
* Utilize third-party applications for database management as well as native SQL Server management tools.
* Strictly adheres to the customer's processes and procedures for approving system maintenance and overall change management.
* Provide desk side or classroom style training, user guides and cheat sheets.
* Powershell experience preferred.
Must be a US Citizen and have a current security clearance at TS. Immediate family members must also be US Citizens (immediate family is defined as Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Spouse, Children, or co-habitant). Security Requirements: Currently active TS Clearance.
Minimum 2 years operating in a SharePoint environment with the following experience.
Experience with C2S (Amazon Web Services).
Familiarity with SharePoint third-party tools.Experience creating/editing custom SharePoint workflows and InfoPath forms.Familiarity with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016.
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers' knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.
OBXtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.