ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a SharePoint Administrator located in Cambridge,MA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
* Maintain multiple SharePoint Farms; both single and multi-server configurations on premise, in the cloud and hybrid solutions.
* Configure and maintain Development, Quality Assurance and Production platforms.
* Configure, secure and maintain the following SharePoint Service Applications
* Business Connectivity Services
* Secure Store Service
* Search Service
* User Profile Service
* SQL Server Reporting Services (nice to have)
* Governance Software
* Web Parts
* Review, troubleshoot SharePoint issues, perform root cause analysis and recommend/implement corrective action. This includes the review of system level and application level logging.
* Configure, maintain, troubleshoot and debug issues related to integrating Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
* Collaborate with System Administrators and Network Engineers to ensure SharePoint Connectivity across multiple organizational domains.
* Collaborate with Database Administrators and Architect/Developers for maintenance of existing systems and development of new systems.
* Provide guidance on Security Best Practices and their implementation.
* Assist and collaborate with SP Architects, Developers, Stakeholders and Power Users to design, test and implement a sustainable SP Governance plan.
* Insure adherence w/ in-house Development Standards and Topology.
* Maintain Branding Standards and Best Practices.
* Create, maintain and execute PowerShell scripts for SharePoint maintenance.
* Create and maintain Operational, System, Procedure and Archival documents relating to SOP's, Critical Issues, Builds and Configurations.
* Support Nintex Forms and workflows.
SharePoint 2010 & 2016 Standard and Enterprise
* Ability to quickly configure, reconfigure all types of SharePoint build scripts.
* Windows Server 2008 R2 (Administrator)
* Windows Server 2012/2012 R2/2016
* SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2017 Enterprise
* SharePoint PowerShell Management Scripting
* Experience with at least one 3rd party SharePoint Administrative Tool
* IIS 7/7.5
* SharePoint Online O365
* Prior SharePoint migration/upgrade experience
* Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
* A willingness to support legacy systems and the skills to transition content onto newer, Microsoft supportable platforms.
* IIS 8/8.5
* Visual Studio 2015 (Architect/Developer)
Education / Certifications
* Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* MCSE: SharePoint Certification a plus
* Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.