Job title: SharePoint Administrator
Location: Camp Pendleton/CA
About Us: RTL Networks, Inc. is a rapidly-growing company primarily focused on providing information technology (IT) support services and personnel to a variety of commercial and government customers for long term contracts. By providing a wide array of professional services and products, we help our customers leverage technology and operate with total confidence in the predictability, security and reliability of their technology resources in order to meet business objectives.
Job Purpose or Summary: Provide Technical Support Services to the I MEF G-6 section by providing a command and control (C2) integration team in support of I MEF operations in garrison and tactical environments. Will reliably integrate C2 systems across the I MEF CE and Major Subordinate Commands (MSCs) and provide a staff expert on C2 system operational/future planning, coordination and execution in support of the Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF)
Essential Job Duties:
* Provide technical support in design and maintenance of employed SharePoint site collections, lists, document libraries, permissions, accounts, and other customizations on I MEF NIPR and SIPR SharePoint sites.
* Provide SharePoint and collaboration tools training.
* Provide SharePoint operational and support to MEF exercises and forces preparing to deploy.
* Develop software solutions using Microsoft SharePoint, InfoPath, .Net, ASP and HTML.
* Provide technical support in development of on-site SharePoint services, to include all necessary support software required to operate on-site SharePoint services to include SQL, Office Web Server, Windows Server, VMs, etc.
* Develop, implement, maintain, and document SharePoint Sites, Pages, Site Collections, and customizations by using new Web Parts, Cascading Style Sheets, Templates, security groups, workflows, custom forms and information exchanges.
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Productivity Solutions (Expert level)
* 5+ years experience customizing and developing SharePoint using InfoPath, .Net, ASP and HTML
Applicant selected for this position must be able to obtain and/or maintain a security clearance or access.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Chosen applicants will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity