Deloitte Consulting's Government and Public Services (GPS) Practice is looking for an innovative and proven leader to lead a bold new initiative to create new products and solutions (assets) to meet the growing demand of the marketplace. This leader will establish and run the foundational technology services to accelerate the asset lifecycle from ideation and creation to sales and implementation, without compromising quality and adherence to applicable Deloitte and Federal industry standards. This person will ideally have in-depth and current knowledge of Federal security requirements such as FedRamp and related NIST documents.The scope of responsibilities includes management of staff, processes, documentation, outreach, and learning initiatives.
Work you'll do
* Provide strategic leadership and direction for technology shared services, including platform development, product development, compliance, and subject matter expertise across these services
* Onboard and manage a large team of junior/senior practitioners and subject matter experts possessing a wide variety of technical and functional skills (e.g. requirements, architecture, technical design, user experience, visual design, development, testing)
* Act as a coach and provide expert guidance to asset development teams in discovery, design, and development of products and tools
* Lead creation and maintenance of platform and product development standards and methodologies, and learning materials
* Manage multiple scaling agile development and standing operations teams
* Review asset proposals, perform cost analysis, and resource staffing and estimation
* Lead business requirement translation to technical implementation
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
* 10+ years' experience as project manager, delivering complex integrated business application projects in a shared service environment
* 8+ years' experience with shared services functions; managing people, process, and technology in a shared service environment; and providing shared services to multiple stakeholders in a large organization with a strong internal control environment
* 6+ years' supervisory experience with proven skills in the areas of motivation, employee development and change management. Able to communicate expectations, monitor and manage performance, provide appropriate recognition and rewards, and provide constructive feedback
* Strong collaboration skills and the ability to create, build, and manage effective strong business relationships with cross-functional partners at all levels throughout the organization to drive change and continuous improvement.
* Experience standing up an integrated shared service program, with demonstrated thought leadership in the Innovation, Business, Collaboration, and Technology space
* Strong critical thinking and organizational skills; ability to synthesize data to identify opportunities, define strategies, and prioritize solution development and/or delivery, as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments
* PMP certified with current credentials
* Previous strategic consulting experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19ROSSMRG001-SS