Share Point Developer
Req #: 221007
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: DEA
What You'll Get to Do:
You'll assist with building out solutions on top of SharePoint 2013, including both within classic and modern site experience. This resource will be both business focused and tech savvy. The developer will be responsible for conducting research, design, development, and testing of software applications.
More About the Role:
The duties of the analyst will include:
* Research operational specifications and analyzing business requirements against technical specifications, standardizing the quality assurance procedure for software, testing and develops fixes.
* Analyzes requirements design and develop prototype and work with the users/business analyst to fine tune the application and make recommendations.
* Develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint 2013 Sites. Customize and develop SharePoint components, Web Parts, Discussion Boards, User Interface Design, Forms, and Lists.
* Design, develops, and manages site content.
* Create Templates, Web parts, OOB-Designer- Workflows for SharePoint.
* Work independently on complex, non-routine tasks - under limited/no supervision.
* Interact directly with end users and or technical POCs to resolve SharePoint issues.
* Adhere to customer policies and guidelines such as, technical standards, SharePoint Governance plan, security, and IT best practices.
* Develop Custom Reports in SharePoint and integrations with other applications. Follow Agile-SCRUM methodologies.
* Collaborate with DEA site owners, Application developers and stakeholders to maintain project scope for software system design.
* Monitors application operation to detect potential problems
* Works with Business Analysts to gain an understanding of functional requirements.
* Participates in peer/code/design reviews to verify that quality standards and functional/technical requirements are met.
* Design, code, test and implement complex programs; develops appropriate programs and systems documentation according to established IT standards.
* Creates test scenarios and develops test plans to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated in to the system design.
* Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project.
* Provides support, escalation response to production problem issues/errors. Performs root cause analysis and application resolution.
* Keeps abreast of new Tools & Technology and functionalities across the application
* Promotes teamwork and leads by example.
* Ensures proper documentation and on-time delivery of all technical artifacts and deliverables.
* Works in a very fast paced Scaled Agile environment.
* Execute moderately complex to complex tasks related to systems analysis and scripting.
* Develop workflows in SharePoint to help execute business processes.
* Implement and maintain user profile properties, including 'MySites' functionality.
* Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, page layouts, lookups and templates for re-use in sites.
* Change management: Planning and executing complex change tasks.
* System monitoring, web analytics and dashboard support.
* Incident resolution.
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
* Excellent understanding of SharePoint (2010/2013), SharePoint Online, industry best practices, customizations including the following hands-on experience:
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Experience in planning project tasks and time management
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to develop system documentation and user guides
* Team player, well organized, self-motivated, hungry and quick learner
* Excellent analytical skills
* Experience working collaboratively with stakeholders across multiple organizations in:
* Resolving issues and developing recommendations
* Developing system requirements and application tools
* A DEA clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Agile Development
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.