Due to significant growth, Oasis Systems is creating a new position for a Share Point Administrator, located at its Headquarters office in Lexington, MA.
This position will assist with the Operational, Strategic Planning and Technical Support for Oasis Systems Corporate office and four remote office facilities in the US.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field highly desired
* A minimum of 5 years of experience administering multi-server and Office 365 SharePoint environments.
* Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016, Office 365, and Microsoft SQL Server required.
* Experience with SharePoint 2007/2010 and SQL Server 2008/2014 preferred.
* An advanced level of understanding of SharePoint Central Administration, STSADM command command‐line administration tool for SharePoint IMPORT / EXPORT and BACKUP / RESTORE tasks, and the PowerShell administration modules.
* SharePoint troubleshooting, event log administration, search administration troubleshooting and migration tasks with the concepts of a farm and the planning and implementation skills to implement Service Packs and Cumulative Updates.
* An advanced understanding of Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, Ports, SSL Certifications (security certificates and wildcard certificates)
* General knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server ‐ Basic operation, tuning, transaction log selection, backup and recovery, and maintenance planning. Since SharePoint is completely supported by a Microsoft SQL Server database, the SharePoint Administrator is expected to be knowledgeable at the database level.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Ability to deal with people in a professional and courteous manner.
* Ability to interface with senior management, clients and staff.
* Ability to multi‐task and manage workload and deliverables under varying timelines.
* Possess strict attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
* Upgrade and Migration of in-house SharePoint services to Office 365 platform
* Managing multi-server SharePoint environments including SharePoint 2007-2016 through migration and decommission.
* Creating, configuring, and maintaining out-of-the-box and customized SharePoint features including web applications, site collections, lists and libraries, forms, web parts, workflows, and customized scripts for use in web applications.
* Review existing SharePoint infrastructure setup and develop best practices and input on operational guidelines
* Creating and configuring service applications.
* Development of SharePoint workflows and workflow management.
* Ensuring data is backed up and restored as necessary.
* Microsoft SQL database maintenance as needed.
* Writing PowerShell scripts to automate routine administrative tasks.
* Regularly performing maintenance on servers to address security vulnerabilities and patching.
* Ensuring all search functions are working as intended.
* Managing application security.
* Responsible for all Site collections on the web application.
* Responsible for providing input to the team with solid recommendations for architectural SharePoint solutions including all storage and consolidation of data.