Unity is looking for a Technical Support Engineer for Programmatic Demand. The Unity Monetization team is building the next generation of Unity's monetization suite. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchase and analytics.
* Investigate, research, debug, and solve integration problems, interacting closely with programmatic partners and internal development engineers.
* Troubleshoot issues encountered by DSP partners, including but not limited to reporting discrepancies, issues with creative rendering, drops in performance, etc.
* Be the first point of contact for technical inquiries from programmatic partners, using the Zendesk technical ticketing system to manage and prioritize issues
* Experience in debugging and profiling web service APIs and HTTP request.
* Analytically-minded - comfortable with mathematical concepts like statistical significance and test/control methodology
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
* Detail-oriented - capable of managing complexity with many demand channels and customer targets
* Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, software engineering or other information technology related
* Understanding Digital Advertising: DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, SSPs, Mediation and Mobile Ad Networks
* Experience with programmatic advertising or OpenRTB implementation
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world's most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and - working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft - ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
About Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is a computer software company that offers end-to-end development platform for creating 2D, 3D, VR, and AR games and apps.