As a Services Specialist II, you will be a part of a fluid and flexible team that rotates to assist multiple departments in the growing field of software and Human Capital Management. You will be called on to perform various projects, such as launch and post-live job rotations for our customers all while maintaining World Class Customer Service. Certain projects will warrant you to provide senior level strategic expertise, while others will require specific product knowledge, data mapping, testing, analytical and design skills.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune's 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
* Be a part of a team that is flexible throughout the organization working various projects * Proactively help clients get more value out of UltiPro by providing in-depth support and solutions via phone, email or remote session * Be empowered to resolve issues by making quality decisions as a Subject Matter Expert * Assist customers with various service requests ranging from low to high complexity * Manage internal and external customer expectations * Ability to start, analyze, track progress and maintain an assigned project through completion * Focus on identifying product and customer knowledge gaps * Design and deliver written training recommendations or document additional growth opportunities for our customers based on knowledge obtained from current project * Document project work and progress in Salesforce * Create and maintain Statement of Work and/or Scope Document and Project Plan for work engagements * Write specifications as required and submit to the technical implementation team in a timely manner * Provide accurate and timely information regarding project status and project hours into Salesforce/PSA * Assist with data mapping from source system(s) to UltiPro for various conversion needs * Provide input on methodology and process improvements on team calls * Ability to work flexible hours based on customer preference and demand
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Complete multiple and complex activations at all phases * Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills * Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and relationship building skills * Provides clear direction to the customer and determines if change in approach is needed to accomplish goals * Strong relationship building skills and account management experience * Strong team player, positive attitude, and passion for providing World Class Customer Service * Must have a flexible mindset (This is not a traditional working environment) * Be detail-oriented
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
* Minimum of 4 years professional experience utilizing strong customer service skills * Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, G-Suite and ability to learn complex software * Minimum two-year hands on experience with the UltiPro Human Capital Management system * Must have UltiPro activation and implementation experience or similar UltiPro experience
* Experience supporting end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering * Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits * Experience in Banking, Logistics, Hospitality, or other customer focused industry * SQL knowledge is preferred * Must be extremely comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously * Self-motivated, quick learner
* Sit or stand at a desk and type on a computer keyboard for several hours per day
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company's online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.