Minimum Clearance RequiredUS Citizen Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a ServiceNow Senior Software Developer.
* U.S. Citizen
* Serve as administrator and developer ServiceNow ITSM tool
* Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successful, technically sound projects which are completed on time and on budget
* Design, develop, configure and customize applications to meet business requirements, including implementation of client scripts, business rules and workflows
* Track, prioritize, and implement enhancement requests and defect corrections, while leveraging formal Change Management processes.
* Collaborate with internal colleagues to design and implement data feeds/interfaces with other systems, including databases, monitoring tools, LDAP, etc.
* Coordinate and perform application upgrades in partnership with vendors and internal colleagues
* Support the development and analysis of customer requirements, and assist with the development of user stories to document these requirements
* Perform application testing
* Create and maintain system design and operations documentation
* Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets
* Develop and maintain procedural documents relating to the management of the platform
* Provide advanced application support to internal team members
* Provide mentoring, training and knowledge transfer to other employees as necessary, particularly regarding ServiceNow capabilities and development techniques
* Provide "on call" support on a periodic basis as required
* Lead team activities as needed, including those which are part of the Agile process such as scrum meetings.
* Assist in IT process implementation and improvement
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 14 years of prior relevant experience; or a master's degree with 12 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree
* 3+ years of development and administration experience using the ServiceNow platform, including experience with recent releases (Kingston, London, Madrid)
* Experience with IT Service Delivery to a Federal Government Agency
* Knowledge of ServiceNow database hierarchies and design
* Experience with development, customization and administration of multiple components of ServiceNow, including Incident Management, Self Service Portal, Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Change Management, Problem Management and CMDB
* Ability to create and configure forms and screen updates in ServiceNow
* Excellent communications skills
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Experience with use of Agile methodologies for software development
* Agile certifications and/or experience leading Agile efforts, particularly as Scrum Master
* ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
* Experience with ServiceNow advanced capabilities such as Virtual Agent, Agent Intelligence, Performance Analytics, Orchestration, ITOM, Discovery or Service Mapping
* Experience supporting customers in a dynamic IT operations environment
* Cloud development experience
* Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ
* Current DOJ Public Trust Clearance
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.