Mercer Digital is looking to hire a Senior ServiceNow Architect. This position is for full-time regular employment.
The Senior Architect (SA) provides technical consulting to Clients, Engagement Managers and Project Team. The Senior Architect defines and coordinates ServiceNow application implementations and related software, hardware, and instance oversight. Standards and procedures will be established and/or communicated by the SA to establish and maintain technical service and product excellence.
* Lead ServiceNow implementations in architecture, design, development and implementation.
* Lead ServiceNow development efforts and provide direct guidance to teams and customers.
* Lead successful delivery of the engagement in terms of ServiceNow system functions and operations, client satisfaction and achievement of business requirements.
* Establish and oversee the technical readiness and direction of application(s), (sub)system(s), and / or engagement(s).
* Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients.
* Provide solution and technical expertise, development estimates and assumptions for new clients and engagements.
* Drive continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
* Define and coordinate the implementation of development and testing hardware and software environments.
* Stay abreast of all new ServiceNow platform developments, new releases, features and functions.
* Lead intellectual property development and development of other technical tools and features to advance Mercer's competitiveness in the market.
* Ensure the organizational change management process is followed.
* Create and promote the ability to re-use technical work product to increase team efficiency.
* Establish and/or communicate technical standards and procedures.
* Work closely with the EM to utilize and support the consistent application of work product, documentation, processes, development of solutions and deliverables.
* Recommend tools and methods to enhance team member productivity.
* Mentor junior developers and technical analysts to achieve, maintain or exceed an acceptable standard of work.
* Ensure all technical and functional work meet the necessary quality standards before it reaches a client.
* Conduct technical reviews as needed.
Ideal candidates would be ServiceNow experienced, and certified. Texas candidates preferred but open to remote US-based.
Who We Are:
Mercer Digital is a certified ServiceNow implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world's largest HR consulting company. Our company is experiencing incredible growth in our ServiceNow practice.
We are looking for individuals with vast project experience who can develop our team, satisfy customers, and push our company to implement more effective ways of deploying ServiceNow. Our growth plan for the company is aggressive, and we need leaders in consulting now and in the next 6 months to deliver that plan, as we have been undertaking major initiatives to develop the strongest consultants and deliver at the highest quality level.
What We Offer:
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
* Matching 401k, with a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; in addition, Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
* Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
* Benefits coverage starting Day 1
* Generous time-off policy: 4 weeks' paid vacation (5 weeks for Sr. Consultants) + 11 paid holidays in 2018, and 10 sick days allotted, so that you do not have to take vacation days in the event you are sick
* Monthly technology allowance of $100 (net amount)
* Quarterly bonus based on utilization (target of 1800 hours)
* In addition, Mercer has TONS of benefits that are too numerous to describe (scholarships for dependents, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more)
If you are interested in joining a top ServiceNow partner, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Mercer is a human resource consulting service that includes compensation, employee benefits, communications, and investment consulting.