Job Description Job Number: R0050531
ServiceNow Project Manager
Maintain responsibility for identifying and mitigating risks to ServiceNow system development programs, including ITSM, ITBM, HR, Finance, and CSM. Focus on analyzing non-technical aspects of program and project management, including budgets, resources, and schedules. Work with the full systems development life cycle, enterprise-wide telecom and network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, and structure and management practices. Use independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
* 10+ years of experience with managing diverse IT projects both large and small
* Knowledge of life cycle and project management methodologies
* Ability to track costs, schedule, and performance progress
* Ability to identify and mitigate risks
* Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audience alike to achieve buy-in on IT solutions
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* HS diploma or GED and 18+ years of experience with project management or BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Systems, Technical, Business, or Science and 10+ years of experience with project management
* Experience with ServiceNow system implementations
* Experience with implementing COTS platforms for shared service functions
* Ability to be self-motivated
* ServiceNow Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.