Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, and Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed client has immediate need for strong ServiceNow Jr developer/Developer/Lead/Architect
Job Description is as follows:
One of our client is looking for ServiceNow Jr developer/Developer/Lead/Architect ((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
Job Title: ServiceNow Jr developer/Developer/Lead/Architect
Location: Location is Open (candidate should be able to travel )
preferrd locations: CA, TX, NC, AZ, PA OH
Experience : 8+ years (M Level); 2.5 to 3 years of ServiceNow relevant experience
Job Description :
* Service now Implementation Specialist & Admin
* Core module (Normal Incident, MIM, Problem, Knowledge, Change, ESS, CMS(optional) )
* Good Communication and presentation skills, Client handling.
* CMDB Implementation, Support and Data Normalization
* Java Scripting knowledge and hands on experience on it.
* Hands-on with ITIL Process implementation.
* Service-now for custom Application Design & Development.
* Hands-on technical delivery including required documentation of cost-effective Service-now solutions, Ability to create and Modify Workflows.
* Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
* Hands-on migrating data from different tools into ServiceNow.
* Good at creating required information for Reporting and Dashboards
* Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and processes.
Technical Expertise :
* Creation of script based Assignment and Approval rule.
* Creation of Business Rule, UI Action by using Glide script.
* Creation of Glide Record object and use of several other important objects as these objects are created for you when your script is called.
* Creation of custom related list.
* Creation of Access Control List with the help of Scripting.
* Creation of Script based UI Policy and Client Script.
* Glide Ajax, Glide Form (g_form), Glide User (g_user), Glide Record, Glide System, Glide Element, Glide Aggregate
* Querying the table by using Glide Record
* Referencing Glide List
* Debugging script
* Creating and customizing UI and pages using Jelly
* Working with complex Log Files.
* Render forms, lists, UI Pages, and many other things in Service-now.com with the help of Jelly
* Designing of Macros and Formatters.
* User Administration
* CMDB Update, Troubleshooting, CI Relationship, CI Attribute update
* Web Service Integration
* User Interface Level Integration
* MID Server Integration
* Use of Import Sets for data loading from external file or database to the service-now.com
* Knowledge of ITIL V3 processes
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-Mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.