Req ID: 53645
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a ServiceNow ITOM Expert - US REMOTE to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Highly experienced ServiceNow ITOM Expert that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. This ServiceNow ITOM Expert and Consultant is responsible for applying innovative technical solutions to business processes, maintaining applications, consulting with business analysts and/or project managers to develop technical solutions, developing design and functional specifications, performing pre-implementation training, and providing Implementation of the ServiceNow ITOM Application. This is a remote position within the US and travel is expected to be up to 40% on a yearly basis pending client needs.
* Customer-facing technical consulting experience with ServiceNow
* Experience developing on SaaS (Software as a Service) based tools (ServiceNow), with focus on implementing ITIL processes
* Experience with release/version upgrades including scheduling cloning and migration of data from instances with ServiceNow
* Serve as a visionary, thought-leader, and platform evangelist
* Educate, guide, inspire and influence prospective customers on what is possible in ServiceNow
* Applies innovative technical solutions to business and the application processes and Help clients get excited about how a transformation can impact their business
* Create partnerships with clients and build relationships
* Advise on business process and service management best practices
* Defines and documents procedures for processes and workflows
* Works on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader
* Responsible for troubleshooting problems as reported by users
* Supports Web access and electronic messaging services and maintains a secure systems environment
* Mentor field resources in implementation methodology, configuration, and best practices for the ITOM application suite
* Communicates effectively with management and other members of the project
* Demonstrate the product, both standard and tailored, to prospects and existing customers,
* Integration of disparate systems using SOAP and REST APIs
* Mid-Server Configuration (to facilitate REST calls); CMDB configuration and integration
* Creation of Web Service for data integration
* Additional duties as assigned and defined by management
Basic Required Qualifications:
* 8+ years ServiceNow development experience and 3+ years Solution Architect Role
* Configure ServiceNow Discovery, Orchestration, Event Management and Cloud Management ITOM modules.
* Configuration experience in following modules on dedicated as well as shared instances (IM, CM, PM, SRM, KM, Release Management, Event Management, Configuration Management and Asset Management)
* Strong understanding of the following Modules: ITSM, HRSM, Facilities, ITOM
Highly Preferred Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or 4-6 years equivalent work experience
* Development experience in following areas : Business Rules, Access Control Rules, Script Includes, Script Action, UI Actions, UI Scripts, UI Policy, Data Policy, Client Scripts, UI Macros, Jelly, Web Services, Glide Record, Glide AJAX, Workflows, JSON, Encryptions Plugin, Notification, Reporting, Discovery (a plus), Integration, SSO, MID Server, LDAP
* Works effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
* High level of expertise in multiple system environments
* Proven problem-solving abilities and strong attention to detail and quality work output
* Enthusiasm for customer service and IT support as well as learning new software technologies
* Well aware of SCRUM methodology
* Good SQL & RDBS knowledge
* Domain Separation Experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.