IT Concepts Inc. is seeking a ServiceNow Developer/Administratror with experience in providing development, implementation, customization, and ongoing maintenance of ServiceNow products. The ITC ServiceNow team is responsible for core system configuration development, gathering and documenting user and process functional requirements, and developing all technical requirements. In addition they develop workflow customizations, and support the Service transformation and implementation teams. The candidate will have an understanding of ServiceNow functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow. This includes, but is not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem, Asset Management, CMDB Management, Service Catalog, HR, and Problem Management modules. The ServiceNow team will work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configuration, implementation and support within the Intel community as well all other ITC federal customers. As new technologies emerge and impact ServiceNow, the ServiceNow Developer is expected to learn these applications very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new applications with our systems.
* Configuration of service portals/configuration and support of GRC and Security Operations-related processes
* The ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for core system configuration.
* Gathering and documenting user and process requirements.
* Developing workflow customizations, and supporting the Service Transformation teams.
* The ideal candidate will be have an understanding of ServiceNow functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow.
* This includes, but is not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management, CMDB Management and Problem Management.
* 5-8 years of ServiceNow Administration and or Development
* Administer ServiceNow tool
* Configure Application UI
* Configure Workflow
* Customize ServiceNow applications
* Facilitate rollout of new applications and modules
* Facilitate onboarding of new clients on the ServiceNow platform.
* Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop global solutions
* Handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
* Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
* Adhere to ServiceNow development standards
* Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
* Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
* Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
* Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
* Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing and production environments
* Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
* ServiceNow Admin/Developer/Implementation Specialist Certified
Must have the ability able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.