What you'll be doing...
Service assurance is how we know we're living up to our customer commitments. You'll be leading service assurance for one of our multimillion dollar clients, ensuring that our performance is in line with our contractual requirements. You'll keep track of our custom service level agreements (which can be pretty complex), and take swift corrective action if you find us falling behind. You'll play a critical role in making sure that here, we keep our promises.
* Monitoring ongoing service management to ensure compliance with SLAs.
* Preparing performance and service level reports.
* Managing dashboard reporting.
* Working with the customer to remedy any incidents of noncompliance.
* Supervising project teams to take on specific initiatives.
* Managing complex projects - creating project plans, GANTT charts, WBS, etc
* Facilitating weekly customer meetings with the federal government customer
* Creating customized customer reporting (Capacity, order status, SLA, etc)
* Reviewing incident tickets and performing incident and problem management
* Leading quarterly meetings with the customer on-site
* Work with multiple federal contract vehicles including Networx, WITS 3, EIS, Regional LSAs
What we're looking for...
People know you for your creative problem solving and your sound judgment. You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including top executives. You're always eager to take on complex problems and see them through to resolution, which earns you the trust of your customers. Putting customers first is not just a part of your job-it's part of who you are.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Project or program management experience.
Even better if you have:
* A Master's degree.
* Experience in LAN/WAN and Security. Ideally, with overall telecom and IT integration.
* Experience with Telecom including Voice and Data Networks, LANs and wireless.
* Experience with Visio software.
* ITIL Expert certification.
* Lean Six Sigma certification.
* PMP certification.
* Federal Government experience.
* Ability to obtain and maintain government sponsored security clearance (Public Trust).
* Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.