Service Management Transformation Lead
Req #: 190056457
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Production and Infrastructure Management group you will be part of the Transformation team responsible for re-imagining and implementing a modern technology service desk operating model on the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow is a multi-year program that over time will replace a number of legacy tools and applications and deliver a single firm wide, fully integrated platform for managing IT Service Management processes and tasks (Incident, Request, Knowledge, Problem, Change, etc.).
The Service Management Transformation lead will be a key player in the successful delivery of the Commercial Bank Technology's Service Desk as part of our DevOps support model. In this role you will be accountable for creating customer friendly self-service capabilities using virtual agent and knowledge base technologies on the ServiceNow Platform. You must be comfortable with data mining and performance analytics to understand trends / patterns and devise plans for operational and strategic direction of the team and provide transparency to stakeholders around expected business outcomes. In this role you will work closely with end users, operations and software engineers focused on creating innovative and resilient solutions that advance businesses and careers. You will join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You must be able to navigate business and technology team structures and efficiently communicate to stakeholders to help drive program deliverables and objectives. Understanding and experience in design thinking, process mapping, client journey mapping, knowledge management, software development life cycle, Agile framework and DevOps practices is key. And best of all you will be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 7+ years of experience within a technology environment is required.
* Previous experience in Service Desk management or in Management Consulting in Business Transformation, Service Management tool implementation, such as ServiceNow or comparable platform
* Automated agent service desk implementation
* Experience with the creation of service catalog and knowledge management
* Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Experience with performance analytics, KPIs and OKRs
* Knowledge of the ITIL Framework is required; V3 certification preferred.
* Knowledge of public and/or private Cloud environments
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
* Key stakeholder management experience: communications, requirements and educational facets.
* Ability to communicate at a senior level with minimal oversight of material preparation required
* Project management or initiative management experience.
* Proven analytical capabilities and evidence of an inquisitive mind-set.
The Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and solutions we provide are critical to both our and our clients' success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.