Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The Service Desk Technician is responsible for providing high quality customer service and technical support to all foundation IT users. This position requires support up to a Tier 2 level to users in person, on the phone and through other appropriate technologies as needed. This role will support the Service Desk Walk Up Desk and provide customer facing troubleshooting, client (Laptop & Phone) configuration, installation and maintenance of desktop systems and peripherals as required. In this role, you will:
* Provide excellent customer service, via phone and in person, concerning all aspects of technology provided by the IT department.
* Record all customer contacts, questions, and problems in the ticketing system including impact and priority.
* Record problem symptoms and status information in a timely fashion, and communicate internally within the IT department and externally with the customer through resolution
* Conduct front line problem determination using documented procedures and available tools.
* Act as customer advocate/liaison with other supporting staff
* Initiate escalation as appropriate to ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented targets
* Document trouble tickets as escalated by Tier 1 support
* Provide status to customers of assigned tickets
* Install and configure Laptop & Mobile hardware and software in accordance with published policies
* Perform asset management activities of tracking software licenses and desktop usage
* Deployment and recovery of computer and peripheral equipment.
* Provide technical project support as necessary
* 2-4 years of related service desk and desktop support experience, preferably in an enterprise environment.
* Proven experience in processing and resolving calls for technical support
* A strong dedication to quality customer service, and a working knowledge of service delivery procedures
* Ability to facilitate and support multiple tasks and real time support issues
* Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
* Excellent follow through and attention to detail
* Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
* In depth knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems (particularly Windows 10)
* In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Office 2016, O365); Internet and E-Mail
* In depth knowledge of enterprise laptop and desktop hardware.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise collaboration and management tools e.g. SharePoint, Skype, Active Directory
* General knowledge of business telephone system functionalities
* A+ Certification or equivalent experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.