Ecolab is seeking a Service Desk Specialist to join its EcoSure division, an industry leader in food safety and total quality assurance. We are seeking professionals to provide best-in-class, customer service and support to help our customers maintain the highest standards of food safety, cleanliness, guest experience and brand protection.
What's in it For You:
* Supportive, team-oriented atmosphere that nurtures your entrepreneurial spirit and respects your abilities.
* High potential career opportunities, due to our commitment to promoting from within.
* Comprehensive benefits package and competitive wages.
* An opportunity to be part of a Fortune 500 company dedicated to a cleaner, safer, healthier world.
What You Will Do:
The Service Desk Specialist is responsible for providing specialized support to EcoSure customers, field specialists, and office associates through a variety of tasks including:
* Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 phone and email support to EcoSure Customers for Website/reporting issues.
* Efficiently resolve or escalate customer inquiries related to online Customer Web Portal access in a Microsoft Windows or macOS environment
* Troubleshoot customer access issues across multiple internal databases
* Typically responds to 30-50 calls and emails daily from EcoSure customers in a manner that maintains the highest service levels expected from our customers
* Completes necessary records to document support requests.
* Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 phone and email support to EcoSure Field Specialists.
* These incidents are typically time-sensitive and involve supporting auditors with technical issues encountered in the field, often at a customer location. As such, our priority is to quickly solve problems or implement work-around solutions.
* Troubleshoot custom internal applications in a Microsoft Windows or mobile device environment (Apple iOS or Android)
* Troubleshoot hardware deployed to our field associates (Device resets, verify application settings, etc.) Open and escalate tickets where applicable.
* Document best practices for tasks, issue resolution
* Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 phone, email, and live support to EcoSure Associates (onsite)
* Perform basic hardware setup and troubleshooting (Laptop and Desktop terminals, monitors, docking stations)
* Troubleshoot custom internal applications
* Troubleshoot issues related to Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016/Office 365
* Create/Maintain user accounts for internal EcoSure applications and databases
* Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Area or Equivalent Experience
* 1-2 Years' work experience in customer support, help desk, and/or call center operations
* Strong technical communication skills, both written and verbal
* No immigration sponsorship available
* Ability to learn unique and proprietary software.
* Proficient in use and troubleshooting of Windows 10
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office/Office365
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving acumen
* Ability to manage competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Some experience with EcoSure business processes
* EcoSure, an Ecolab division, provides onsite evaluation, training and consulting services to foodservice customers of all sizes and across industries, from restaurants to lodging and long-term care, to help them minimize food safety risks, ensure guest satisfaction and protect their brand. With best-in-class Food Safety & Total QA programs and a dedicated expert service team, we deliver Insight. Action. Results.SM to our customers, so they can focus on running a safe and successful business.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Ecolab is a provider of water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services.