Responsible for providing the first point of contact for internal Walgreens customers, including retail locations, corporate facilities, distribution centers and other business groups within the Walgreens family of companies. Responsible for providing hardware, software, communication and procedural support over the phone and online in an effort to aid our business units in operating in an effective and efficient manner. Provides resolutions to problems in a professional, timely and cost effective manner. Available for on call support 24X7X365.
* Provides customer service through actively listening, showing empathy and attention to detail. Proactively, follows up on problems. Anticipates customer concerns.
* Analyzes and identifies technical hardware, software, procedural and/or communication problems.
* Develops, maintains, and applies technical IT knowledge of systems and tools necessary to troubleshoot problems.
* Communicates technical resolutions clearly, concisely and precisely verbally and in writing.
* Documents and summarizes interactions and troubleshooting steps with internal customers, accurately, for tracking and reporting purposes.
* Adheres to department and company policies, procedures, and expectations particularly service level objectives.
* Navigates through a solution database and follows through on prescribed procedures to provide best possible answer for problems.
* Maintains a standard of productivity that is scaled on a monthly basis.
* Works with employees within and outside the department to ensure the resolution of escalated of problems.
* When applicable, provides suggestions for process and procedure improvement.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
* High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years of experience in a customer service position.
* Basic level of technical aptitude (for example: understanding basic logical strategies behind finding solutions for technical programs)
* Basic level skill in Microsoft Word.
* Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel.
* Basic level PC skills.
* Available to work weekends, holidays, and nights.
* Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment that is constantly changing.
* Experience communicating both verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails and reports) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, external clients).
* Bachelor's Degree or Technical Training.
* Experience in business applications and infrastructure technical support.
* Experience communicating in Spanish both verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails and reports) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, external clients).
* Experience in an ITIL environment.
* Experience in a Lean or Six Sigma environment.
Walgreens operates as a pharmacy store chain.