Warner Music Group
Service Desk Analyst
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville; Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) - the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network - and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) - the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
A little bit about our team:
Global team of dynamic, creative and collaborative problems solvers working together to build highly secure and scalable solutions to drive innovation and operational excellence. We are customer focused, always making the user experience paramount.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will get the opportunity to make your mark in Service Operations here at Warner Music Group. You will get to be a part of and help build and world class 24x7 Global IT ServiceDesk using best of breed tools and systems. Let both your customer service and technical skills help you excel in supporting a fun, exciting and evolving media company.
Here you'll get to:
* Be a part of building a World Class 24x7 Service Desk and supporting a fun and exciting user base
* Provide first class customer services as the first point of technical contact for all WMG employees
* Interact with all levels of WMG employees including senior and C-level management
* Support cutting edge technologies in a fast-paced environment
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
* Conduct remote and hands-on application support to internal and external WMG Application Users
* Maintain a high degree of business knowledge in the supported business areas and Applications, with deep understanding of operational processes and requirements
* Support desktop users, business applications, network connectivity and VoIP
* Perform Data Center Support and respond to requests and inquiries from users within the pre-determined timeframe of the Service Level Agreement
* Provide 1st and 2nd level solutions to technical problems over the phone or desk side (onsite) to minimize the loss of production time in accordance with current Service Level Agreements.
* Open, track, escalate, resolve and close each problem/inquiry/request in WMG IT's service management system.
* Demonstrate competent use of Active Directory, JAMF, SCCM, Citrix Director and ServiceNow
* Identify solutions to work around open issues/Problems that are under investigation or pending Resolution
* Communicate issues and opportunities to the support team leadership
* Identify Root Cause and implement continuous improvements to reduce repeat experiences
* Create ad-hoc and custom reports for all systems in response to requests
* Train End Users in use of Equipment and Software
* Perform on-call duties in the off hours
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
* ITIL Certification
* BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
* CompTIA A+, Network+, and CCNA certifications preferred
* 2 - 3 years prior experience in an enterprise service desk environment
* Experience building and configuring workflows within ServiceNow
* Completed the ServiceNow Admin course
* Extremely detail oriented
* Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
* Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication skills
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the "Apply" link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.
About Warner Music Group
Warner Music Group is a music entertainment company.