A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
The Service Desk Administrator - Audio Visual LINK Support - is responsible for:
* Coordinatingthe quick booking and consistent billing of client requests for Collaborative Conferencing Supportservices.
* CoordinatingCCS technician schedules and shared calendar.
* Completingall checklist and service detail tracking tasks for consistent operations reporting.
* Perform office work directly related to the business operations of the AV Link Collaborative Conferencing Support team
* Manage CCS email alias
* Manage CCS service calendar
* Process service requests and review for accuracy
* First tier consultant for event planners and clients who have inquiries about CCS services, pricing, and availability
* Provide estimates and quotes for event support
* Coordinate with vendors to secure external labor for CCS events
* Communicate with CCS team leads to develop and apply technician assignment plans
* Schedule full time, part time, on call, and external labor as needed
* Respond to all inquiries within 1 business day
* Communicate final costs of services to event planner staff for billing
* Complete billing for events utilizing non-managed space
* Update GL&D event checklist
* Schedule and coordinate use of CCS vehicles and equipment
* Maintain email templates and other client-facing documentation
* Perform the job safely
* Competence in computer applications including Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote, Access) and collaborative software (SharePoint, Teams, Skype, Yammer)
* Other tasks may be assigned
Education and Experience:
* High school graduate or GED equivalent
* CTS or comparable AV industry certification a plus
* Minimum 1 year prior service desk or AV industry experience
* Prior customer service experience required
* Excellent reasoning ability required
* Prior experience in dedicated, high pressure event support a plus
* Prior organizational leadership experience a plus
Language Skills:Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. This is a high level customer service position.
Mathematical Skills:Basic math skills required
* Exceptional reporting skills a must
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills a must
* 1 year hospitality industry experience preferred
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Strong multitasking skills required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required
* Corporate casual
* Very fast paced
* Constantly changing
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, tasks, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to modify essential functions of the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technical developments)
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 291930