Join a dynamic and growing team! Your primary responsibilities will include providing outstanding service and technology support to approximately two thousand colleagues. Support will include resetting passwords, unlocking accounts, providing first response to tickets, triaging incoming tickets, gathering additional information for escalation and providing a warm handoff to higher tiers and other groups within IT. You'll be an integral part of the banks proud culture of simply being nice when serving our colleagues and clients.
Along with the key functions listed below, each position will be expected to uphold the value that Washington Federal places on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and clients.
* Assist and support users with the use of core banking applications, standard software, Windows, MS Office and other related banking business solutions. Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voicemail, email, and Self-Service site requests for assistance.
* Maintain the Technical Support Software by identifying trends and accurately capturing details to enable the incident Management function to improve IT processes and systems through accurate reporting. Create and update documentation on established Technical Support procedures and processes, problem resolution steps, and escalation procedures. Make recommendations to management on updates and changes needed.
* Identify and troubleshoot hardware, software, operating system, mobility, and telecommunication issues.
* Responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and resolving incidents with respect to networking and desktop environments, including LANs, WANs, remote access, and VPNs.
* Perform diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions to correct common failures utilizing remote access tools.
* Responsible for performing installations and configuring computers/laptops using standard processes and tools.
* Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within the organization.
* One year of IT related Help Desk experience required
* High school diploma or GED or the equivalent in vocational training. College degree in information technology preferred.
* Previous practical experience in a personal computer network environment.
* Good working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office software package, Active Directory, and system management tools. Proficient in MS Office Suite, Enterprise Networks, banking computer system, and print device troubleshooting in a networked environment.
* Possess outstanding customer service skills and the ability to communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical staff.
* Good research, analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills. Ability to manage time efficiently and work under stressful conditions.
* Good working understanding of computer hardware architecture concepts and technology related terminology. Ability to effectively log tickets in call tracking software.
* Basic understanding of accounting/record keeping. Bank related experience preferred.
About Washington Federal
Washington Federal is the bank holding company for Washington Federal Bank that provides lending, depository, insurance, and other banking services.