ABOUT Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket has been a thought leader at the intersection of transformative technology and business innovation since our inception in 2008. Headquartered in Dallas, we design and develop experiences for the Connected Customer that produce undeniable value for many of the world's most distinguished brands. Our more than 450 award-winning experiences have set new standards in connecting people to what they want and are transforming how our clients compete and win in the marketplace. Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
ABOUT working for Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of app revolution. Our team is comprised of mature, self-motivated professionals who bring passion to their craft. We do what it takes to get the job done, but never stop trying to improve ourselves and our services. By day, we sweat the details and build awesome mobile experiences - and our passion doesn't end there. After hours, we're those people standing in line for the latest games and technology. Bottle Rocket does not only exceed standards - we set news ones (and have fun while doing it).
We take pride in our employees and their future. We have repeatedly been named the Dallas Business Journal's Best Places to Work, The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work, and the Inc. 500. Our work has won an unprecedented number of Apple Hall of Fame awards.
We have even been featured on Forbes America's Most Promising Companies List. And our Founder and CEO was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for our region.
Bottle Rocket will never stop pushing the limits of mobile design, information architecture, and capabilities of the platforms we embrace. We love embracing the impossible in game development, TV Everywhere, enterprise, commerce, publishing, and more. With tens of millions of users interacting with our work every day, Bottle Rocket's future promises continued growth of both our capacity and capabilities in all areas of our business. We focus on tough problems, improving our work, and creating project plans to release the next award-winning app. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it, Bottle Rocket may be the place for you.
For more information about our craft, visit bottlerocketstudios.com.
ABOUT This Position:
* PLEASE NOTE, THERE MAY BE MULTIPLE LEVELS AVAILABLE. ACTUAL LEVEL WILL BE SPECIFIED AFTER SPEAKING WITH ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS OR HR REPRESENTATIVES. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE SEE WWW.BOTTLEROCKETSTUDIOS.COM.
* Ability to manually test websites, web-based applications, and server components
* Ability to test on a variety of web browsers and operating systems
* Analyze complicated software systems, develop test strategies, and create plans to test
* Write specific software tests verifying data correctness, server / device interface, and server response
* Build advanced automation suites to exercise services, provide greater code path coverage and aggressively detect regressions
* Execute tests and determine root-cause of issues found for functional, regression and ad-hoc testing
* Work with development teams to improve test processes, test coverage and continuously improve the services under test
* Be awesome, grow amazingly, have some fun!
* BS CS or 4+ years of relevant work experience
* 3 + years of front end web testing
* 2- 5 years of server side testing or development experience
* Experience with Postman tool
* Knowledge of Mobile application architecture
* Automated testing system experience
* Experience using Mac
* Experience scripting in one or more of Python, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, C++, Java, Objective-C
* Java is preferred
* Experience testing different web service backbends (REST, SOAP, etc.)
* Knowledge/experience of Agile / Scrum SDLC
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
* Enthusiastic, independent, resourceful and cooperative
* Comfortable in a fast-paced and informal environment
* Experience using Selenium WebDriver
* JMeter load testing experience is a plus
* Mobile application testing experience
* Understanding of optimization and performance issues
* Strong cross-functional technical background