Resolution is an Omnicom Media Group company and a leading Digital Marketing Agency with offices in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Toronto, and San Francisco, and over 170 employees. We help our clients use data from search engine marketing (SEM) and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move your business forward. Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioral Targeting, Social Media, Mobile Marketing and more.
Resolution is experiencing rapid growth and seeking a talented SEO/Content Solutions Supervisor on our Content Solutions/Natural Search team. The Content Solutions team has many different opportunities to work with emerging media like mobile, video, social media alongside our core area of expertise in Natural Search Solutions.
Reporting to a Client Strategy Director, this management position will be responsible for leading innovative SEO/Content projects for a large entertainment brand with a focus on promotions for its reward credit card. The Content Solutions Supervisor will oversee all aspects of the optimization process, from analysis to implementation. This person will work closely with the overall Content Solutions/SEO team and Account teams to identify obstacles to optimal natural ranking on the client's site and digital assets, deliver recommendations to remove these obstacles, and then work with the client and the SEO team to properly optimize the client's digital assets. Specifically, this Supervisor will be analyzing client sites and assets for technical issues and opportunities, conducting extensive consumer keyword and content research, and developing cohesive outbound linking strategies and tactics, and working with the client's technical team to implement these recommendations.
* Identify SEO opportunities for a large entertainment brand with a focus on promotions of its reward credit card.
* Develop, implement, and manage all SEO campaigns, strategies and initiatives.
* Build and maintain project management processes that streamline SEO initiatives.
* Adept at explaining difficult concepts using simple language and graphics.
* Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and technology partners.
* Manage and lead content team members to maximize their productivity, job satisfaction, and professional growth.
* Assist clients in building and understanding business goals in relation to Content/SEO strategies and programs.
* Develop, manage, and provide SEO related reporting for clients and in-house management teams.
* Work with cross functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives.
* Collaborating with client's technical and marketing group in order to implement proposed recommendations.
* Maintaining expertise on search engine news and trends.
* Adept at explaining difficult concepts using simple language.
* Serve as SEO Expert for business development pitches.
* Provide training and education for non-SEO team members and clients.
* Web hosting experience/familiarity with other, simple things related to web hosting: uploading files, modifying content, changing settings, configuring accessibility, etc.
* Server side configuration to help in the diagnosis of different problems (like Google bot crawling).
* 3 years of tactical and strategic experience in SEO (search engine optimization) either in-house or agency environments.
* Possess a BA/BS in Marketing, English, Journalism or MIS/related technical degree.
* Have a passion for connecting queries to content, and a commitment to making sure the client's relevant content is found by those who are looking for it.
* Be an expert SEO copywriter with an understanding of how to write for both users and search engines at once.
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
* Have a working knowledge of leading Web Analytics (Adobe preferred) and other SEO tools (Brightedge preferred).
We are an equal opportunity employer. Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) status: Exempt.