We are looking for an experienced SEO Supervisor with great organic search management and client-facing skills to manage key accounts. The principal elements of the role are as follows:
* Deliver SEO performance according to client requirements & targets * Act as the main client contact for your SEO accounts * Contribute to the development of junior team members * Develop SEO strategy for key accounts, driving traffic growth and engagement success while maximizing our clients' business performance in organic search * Support the Directors and other Supervisors in development of performance media strategy for the key accounts, driving growth and maximizing our clients' business performance * Able to see big picture perspective and apply appropriately to brand * Astute attention to detail
Primarily we consider this an SEO role, but experience with and passion for integrated marketing strategies is required.
Engagement Management & Optimization
* Independently manage SEO campaigns to effectively deliver on client objectives and KPIs * Ensure best practice set-up and on-going auditing and monitoring of campaigns * Develop and oversee strategy for clients' website optimization, incorporating technical, on-site, and off-site tactics * Use SEO tools to deliver lasting organic search performance * Understands and articulates the various SEO offerings
Reporting & Analysis
* Interpret performance reporting data for clients on a regular basis * Client facing role on presenting campaign strategy & overall business strategy as well as reporting key performance milestones to date * Be able to direct and/or execute optimization based on performance analysis, client requests, and overarching business objectives
Taking Business Forward
* Help to drive innovation and creative SEO solutions for clients * Work alongside other online and offline media teams to deliver an integrated digital marketing solution * Educate other internal teams about SEO and the value it can bring to their clients * Reflect the agency ambition and vision in all work, leading and inspiring the team to follow high standards * Assist in training and development of team members
* Partner day-to-day with colleagues to meet needs of the US businesses * Continually seek out areas to continue learning and developing your skill set * Collaborate with other offices and teams * Contribute to new business pitches
* Bachelor's degree, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred * 2-3 years' experience in SEO * Excellent knowledge/experience of organic search implementation and strategy * Must be able to communicate well, convey SEO tactics to clients, and manage client expectations * Knowledge of industry tools and technologies * Numeracy skills with strong knowledge/experience of MS Excel * Writing skills with experience in metadata and content creation * Passion for and broad understanding of all aspects of digital media * Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload across your team * Ability to work under pressure * Thorough attention to detail
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.