Heat is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems, and kindly take over the world. Headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Seattle, Chicago and New York, Heat brings to life integrated content for a wide array of brands. We are an internationally recognized award-winning agency, garnering over 40 awards in 2016 and nine Cannes Lions to our credit. In 2016, Heat was named the Effie's Most Effective Independent Agency in North America and is one of the only advertising agencies to be named "Best Places to Work" in San Francisco. We were recently acquired by Deloitte Digital and with our combined capabilities, can now offer a wider creative canvas for both talent and clients alike. We prioritize creative thinking and take pride in what we do. We're growing our search practice and are seeking an SEO Strategist in our NY or SF office.
What you'll do
The SEO Strategist will play a key role in helping us continue to deliver on great work for our existing clients as well as assist in shepherding new business into the agency. The SEO Strategist will own the day to day relationships with their clients and focus on developing effective strategists that deliver on client objectives. They'll support SEO project leads with project delivery, including strategic development, execution and reporting, ensuring that we're effectively aiding in bolstering our client's digital present. The SEO Strategist must show composure under pressure, be solution-orientated, and be a collaborative partner to fellow Heaters and clients alike.
* 2-3 years of full-time agency or consulting SEO experience required
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Extensive knowledge and experience in technical and content-driven SEO
* Experience in enterprise sites and large client organizations
* Experience supporting site migrations and redesigns
* Comfortable interacting regularly with both technical subject matter experts as well as business owners of all organizational levels
* Ability to lead training sessions or instructive meetings with diverse groups
* Must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now, or at any time in the future.
* Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree preferred
* Excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced agency culture, with the flexibility to change gears for different clients
* Experience with major platforms Salesforce, Hybris, AEM, ATG a plus
* Experience with web development a plus
* SEM experience a plus
* Forecasting and performance modeling experience a plus
* Good sense of humor and plays nice with others
* Ability to travel up to 30%
At Heat, we develop traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of consumer and B2B brands at the leading edge of today's client marketing challenges. You'll work with kind, smart, hardworking people (if we do say so ourselves) who care about the work we create. Learn more about Heat.
How you'll grow
At Heat, we focus on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level to senior leadership, we believe there's always room to grow. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, and work alongside industry-leading talent on a daily basis. Our Heaters have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
About Heat's relationship with Deloitte Digital
We've recently joined forces with Deloitte Digital to offer our award-winning creative services to allow brands to realize their ambitions at a larger scale.
At Heat, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and our partnership with Deloitte offers employees a broad range of benefits. We'll see you at the benefits meeting. Learn more about what working at Heat can mean for you.
Heat's culture stems directly from our philosophy. And if you enjoy philosophy, you can read ours here. If you're more of a math and sciences person and think philosophy is nothing more than a class you avoided in college, that's fine too.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NYCCCONJK001-CM