Most consumer journeys begin with people conducting a search on Google or other search engines. It is critical that Electrolux has prominent visibility on these search engines to build our brand and link people to our products on our websites or retail partner websites. To maximize this potential the sites need to be optimized for search terms people use and to appear on top of search results. Electrolux is therefore searching for a data-driven digital marketer to manage the development and execution of SEO across our core brands in Europe.
You will support with conceptualizing, developing, and managing organic on-site journeys that increase visits, conversion, engagement, loyalty, and ultimately, retention among the Electrolux brands. Reporting to the Head of SEO Europe, this role will collaborate with external agency partners, as well as internal cross-functional teams, including IT, Ownership, Brand Marketing and other marketing touch-point owners.
As a SEO Specialist you will be based in the Central office in Stockholm and you will cover all European markets for our core brands - Electrolux, AEG and Zanussi.
In your role you will report to the SEO Manager Europe and you will be a valuable contributor in making sure the work is aligned to the organic search strategy for the organization and that stakeholders have the necessary information for providing optimized content.
The main responsibility is to help service the markets within the areas of organic search and online optimization. As a SEO Specialist you will be part of many different working groups to ensure that organic search is always taken into consideration for any new developments.
Liaising with internal central stakeholders and cooperating with the local markets and global sectors is key.
As a SEO Specialist for Europe your role is to support with providing the tools and the intelligence in order for the markets to be able to implement best practices.
The SEO Specialist will also have a close relationship with external agencies to ensure they deliver according to best practice. There are several cooperation's with agencies to guarantee we continuously evolve in the area of SEO, and the SEO Specialist needs to help get this out to all relevant parties.
In the process of migrating sites, for example, you need to jump in when needed to support any ad hoc search related matter. Often we will need to set up a new process tailored to the situation to execute and assure the required outcome and best business solution.
* Support SEO Manager Europe to implement SEO strategy across channels and markets
* Support SEO performance metrics development and SEO success reporting
* Provide research data and keywords for internal projects and new developments
* Support and provide content stakeholders with relevant SEO knowledge and master keywords, as well as on-site templates
* Help build and implement the keyword strategy and database
* Working with on-site/off-site, as well as short and long term SEO-initiatives
* Extremely passionate for SEO
* Preferably able to speak and understand several key market languages to provide better keyword and content support
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Project manage times lines
* Collaborate with internal IT as well as external vendors to successfully bring outstanding consumer experiences to life
* Desire to work in an entrepreneurial international environment
* Customer-obsessed, results-oriented and brand-addicted
* A self-starter with ideas to grow the business and initiative to take charge and deliver
* Multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects
* Analytical, problem solver with excellent project management skills
* Hands on with the ability to work independently
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
Experience and Knowledge
* Ability to include SEO into projects and collaborate with different stakeholders
* Knowledge of SEM, Social Media and UX
* Excellent knowledge of the search engine industry, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies and search engine optimization practices
* Excellent knowledge of technical SEO, such as optimization of site navigation, indexing, URLs, content and gaps, titles and meta descriptions, headings, links, error pages, images and videos, etc.
* Exposure of working with SEO tools, such as: Google Search Operators, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Trends, Google PageSpeed Insights, BrightEdge, Search Metrics, Advanced Web Ranker, Linkdex, Screaming Frog, Redirect Checker, Keyword Planner, Web Developer Toolbar, SEO Quake Toolbar, Wayback Machine, Keywordtool.io, Firebug, SEMrush, Majestic, Adobe Dreamweaver, etc. EpiServer knowledge preferable.
* Certified in Google Analytics
* Certified in BrightEdge
* 1-3 years experience within SEO (onsite/offsite)
Contact person: Zhaoyuan (Asuka) Wu