Are you ambitious, web-savvy and want to continue a successful career in SEO? Do you want to work on a fast-moving team that can execute a comprehensive digital marketing and SEO plan? Oh, and do you want to do all of that at one of the best tech companies -- which has also been named as one of the best places to work in Austin for several years running? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
We're looking for someone to help lead our SEO team who's driven by results, thinks strategically, and can identify creative, flexible solutions when current tactics aren't working. You must be a skilled communicator and thrive in an environment where change is the only constant part of the landscape.
We are the leading technology provider for the $38 billion self-storage industry. Our solutions, which include more than 15,000 facilities, offers consumers the ability fo find, compare and book self-storage, mange the operations of their storage business, and a host of other capabilities that make them better business managers. We provide a suite of industry-leading web marketing tools for self-storage operators and have been chosen as a preferred partner by more major online brands than any other self-storage company.
In 2018, SpareFoot acquired SiteLink and storEDGE, global leaders in self-storage management software and in-house payment processing. The deal allows the combined business to accelerate investment, drive innovation and generate value for both consumers and facility operators.
We are now relaunching the combined company under one name and consolidating the way that all the merged and acquired entities go to market.
For three consecutive years, SpareFoot has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine an the Austin American-Statesman for an exceptional company culture.
What you will do everyday:
* Develops strategies and oversees the implementation of initiatives to increase search engine traffic to the company's websites.
* Owns the down-funnel conversion performance of all non-paid traffic; coordinates with product and call center operations to identify opportunities to improve channel yield
* Implements strategies to increase search engine traffic to the company's website through SEO techniques title and meta tag A/B testing, indexing improvement, link building, overall site architecture and content optimization.
* Oversees the research and analysis of site traffic, site architecture and page content and evaluates recommendations to optimize search results to assure accomplishment of objectives.
* Directs search engine performance tracking and assesses search outcomes related to sites or advertising/marketing campaigns.
* Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking.
* Researches and evaluates new traffic trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
* Hires, trains, and develops additional SEO team members.
* Manages vendor relationships and contracts.
What you need to bring to the table:
* 5+ years of experience as an SEO Analyst OR in an SEO role at a high volume tech company.
* Demonstrated understanding of "white hat" SEO best practices.
* Business acumen -- you focus on revenue generation, not vanity rankings.
* History of cross-functional collaboration -- in this role, you will work closely with product, call center operations, paid search, and affiliate counterparts.
* Strong analytical & communication skills
* Excel power user, Tableau & SQL familiarity preferred
* Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console
Tech startup that makes finding and booking self-storage easy.