The Senior SEO Analyst role will deliver best practice Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to web based local businesses. This role interfaces with internal and external customers, support teams, and others to deliver solutions that cater to our National and Custom SEO clients. This role demonstrates expert proficiency with online search and advertising technologies and web based marketing techniques.
About Your Responsibilities:
The Senior SEO Analyst will be responsible for implementing and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions in support of the company's National, Franchise, Partner and Custom offerings
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including the ability to:
* Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
* Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, site traffic trends, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
* Update website content and meta data via ReachLocal's proprietary CMS or Client's CMS directly
* Troubleshoot underperforming SEO profiles and provide a cost effective solution
* Keep up to date on the latest SEO best practices, strategies and technologies
* Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients' business models, expectations, and goals
* Build rapport with clients' representatives through routine and scheduled interactions
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent understanding of SEO best practices
* Solid understanding of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks
* 3-4 years of demonstrated SEO experience with web development experience
* Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
* Proven ability to improve organic search performance within major search engines
* Proficient with various tools including Google Analytics, AdWords, and Search Console
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
* Effective oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact with customers and present concepts clearly to your audience
* Strong organization and project management skills to manage multiple ongoing projects
* Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
* Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
* Previous experience with web platforms such as WordPress, HubSpot, GoDaddy, Squarespace, Magento strongly preferred
* Analytical abilities
* Can quickly analyze issues to identify root cause
* Able to evaluate large volumes of data to make inferences and recommendations
* Strategic Perspective
* Looks at multiple aspects when evaluating industry vertical performance
* Can easily pose and suggest future technique scenarios
* Able to discuss multiple aspects & impacts of issues and propose future options
* Managing through System & Process
* Can design practices, processes, and procedures to assist in SEO program management
* Can work with other team members to accomplish common goals
* Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
* Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable
* Customer Focus
* Establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients
* Seeks client feedback and incorporates it into future activities
* Demonstrates dedication to meeting client expectations and requirements
* Acts with customer in mind
* Translates client needs into actionable goals and tasks
* Educates clients on Best Practices and overall education of SEO
* Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
* Has high energy, a confident manner
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3 years of work experience in a similar role or combination of education and experience
* Demonstrated ability to optimize websites for SEO
Are you looking for a company that values innovation, passion, and a healthy work/life balance? A job where you feel supported and appreciated? At ReachLocal, we know our employees drive success, and we strive to create a thriving company culture where you'll enjoy coming to work every day.
Here, you can walk through the halls and bump into our CEO, catch an inter-office ping pong tournament, or support a local cause with your fellow employees. Are you ready to join a company where you can have fun and work with some of brightest people in digital marketing?
Our mission is to help local businesses all over the world reach more local customers online. As a leader in powering online marketing for local businesses, ReachLocal has been recognized for outstanding products and exceptional employees, having won Google's Quality Account Champion in North America and Google's Innovation Champion Award in Canada. Our CEO, Sharon Rowlands, has won countless awards, most recently the Gold Stevie Award for Female Executive of the Year in the 13th Annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with over 60 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, Australia, and Brazil.
We invite you to learn more about us, connect with us, and grow with us here:
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
ReachLocal is a provider of online marketing solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises.