3Q Digital is Silicon Valley's agency of record, and the way we work reflects our roots: we're relentless, restless, and constantly striving to innovate and drive growth for our clients.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile advertising, analytics, and business strategy. We work with the fastest-growing B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and lead gen clients in the U.S. We're smart and fast-paced, and we value great client service-which is where you come in.
Our Account Coordinators are our resident SEO experts, responsible for keeping on top of trends, developments, and best practices and putting them to optimal use for each client they support: brand-name companies who demand - and recognize - excellence.
You will be tasked with continuing to help grow 3Q's organic search service offerings, processes, and supporting the team-taking what we've already built and making it work better and scale even more effectively. As an SEO Account Coordinator, you'll be responsible for the following key areas: 1) execution of SEO strategy 2) play a key supporting role in your assigned clients by answering client emails and participating in weekly calls 3) project management on accounts you own.
You will need to have more than SEO experience; you will need to have the drive to work independently and the communication skills to work as part of a thriving team.
You'll be responsible for:
* Driving SEO strategy for top tier clients
* Creating and managing SEO project plans for owned SEO clients
* Defining upfront client SEO requirements and site changes that will increase quality traffic, maximize site performance, improve search result listings, and ultimately drive value for our clients. Strategic requirements include elements such as: market/industry research, benchmarking, technical/site architecture assessment, keyword/content strategy, integration of online and offline, and online asset assessments
* Manage development of deliverables, reporting, strategy implementation, and all direct communications with development resources, paid search team, vendor partners, and the management team
* Acting as the face of 3Q by managing and facilitating all owned client calls and meetings
* Providing consistent and well-structured follow up on status of SEO recommendations for all owned clients
* Leading ongoing/monthly analysis and reporting to identify further optimization opportunities for each of our clients
* Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly
* Creating and delivering presentations and written briefs
You'll need to have:
* A minimum of 1 year of SEO experience: proven prior work experience presenting findings and making recommendations for account optimizations to internal or external clients a must
* Proven prior work experience managing accounts withs various goals
* The ability to audit client sites: know what to look for and know how to identify and resolve issues/errors
* Strong analytical and reporting skills and be proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional things that will impress us:
* A Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
* A Google Analytics and Adwords certification
* You are an energetic and creative search marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands on, learn, and grow in the search marketing space
* You are entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
Best in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce and our best-in-class workforce ultimately drives the culture at 3Q Digital. We're not just talking good office coffee and happy hours (though we have all of that). Our unique culture is developed and nurtured by the values, beliefs, philosophies, and operating style of our people and core values: Own It,Everyone's a Client, Do the Math, Act for the Greater Good, and Innovate.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.
* Named #14 on AdAge's Best Places to Work
* Competitive compensation and bonuses
* Benefits include health, dental, vision, a 401K plan, and paid parental leave
* Student loan & tuition assistance
* Fitness and Cell phone reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Flexible work from home policy
* Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
We are based in Silicon Valley, with offices in downtown San Francisco, Chicago, Austin, New York City, San Diego, Raleigh, Charlottesville, and Burlington (VT). Our amazing offices decide their own perks, including office happy hours and events, games, weekly catered lunch, and free snacks.
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only
About 3Q Digital
We're a subsidiary of Harte Hanks and the agency of record for Silicon Valley. Daily thought leadership about all things Digital Marketing found here!