Senior WnD Project Manager - Florham Park, New Jersey
NJLocalSupply Chain/Logistics OperationsRef.: MA-216445We are looking for a Senior WnD Project Manager to join our North America Warehouse & Product Development team. This position will be based in Florham Park, New Jersey.
We OfferWe offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade.
Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
We're proud of our people who define our company's industry leadership, global team culture and customer-centric focus every day.
When you join our team you join a truly diverse, global organization in a fast-moving, values-based, work environment where you can grow on the job, create and shape our digital solutions, tap into industry-leading talent development initiatives, enjoy working with your colleagues and broaden your world view through our international job postings. We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full-time employees including health, dental and vision insurance, a 401k savings plan with an employer match and paid time-off - and our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry.
Every company, every country wants access to a competitive shipping, logistics and port system - and our people have created one company that offers one, easy-to-use solution to all their shipping needs.
Maersk is unique
Maersk is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in global trade, creating opportunities that help countries, companies and people succeed. Our vision is simple: Maersk is the global integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers' global supply chains. We do this through the global scale of Maersk, the world's largest shipping line; our Logistics and Services expertise that help customers manage their global supply chains; and through our port operator, APM Terminals, one of the largest container terminal operators in the world with the most strategic locations to serve global supply chains.
Join us and play an important role on our team lifting global trade every day!
Key Responsibilities• Prepare and drive the overall project plan across all geographies and functions, including operations, product and commercial
* Provide clear visibility of project status to internal and external stakeholders by establishing project milestones, go/no-go stage gates, and operational readiness criteria. Track the progress against these and escalate issues and delays in a timely manner.
* Set expectations and get agreement with internal and external stakeholders.
* Remove road blocks and impediments to meet timelines and customer requirements.
* Establish and evaluate the success criteria for the project and adjust solutions and timelines as needed throughout the implementation.
* Ensure operations are optimized and products are delivered under the highest service quality possible.
* Manage team of direct and indirect report that support the project implementation
Who we are looking for• Bachelor Degree and PMP certification Preferred
* Proven experience of at least 10 years in project management and implementations
* Willingness to travel and work on-site on a project basis for (30-55%)
* Advanced proficiency in project management tools including MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Consistent ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
* Passion, initiative and drive to continuously develop and work with creativity and innovation
* Strong problem solving skills and customer service skills
* Ambitious and result oriented self-starter with initiative and strong drive
>Last application date: 31 July 2019.
For further information, please contact: Gaudy.Jimenez@maersk.com.maerskline.comYou must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. Local candidates only; no relocation assistance is provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com Your promise. Delivered.