GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
The Sr WMS Analyst is responsible for support and testing development efforts of all supply chain execution systems deployed in the Manhattan WMS buildings. Systems include: Manhattan WMS, LMS, Slotting, WCS, Proship and Put to Light Systems. Additionally, the Sr WMS Analyst will serve as functional and technical SME for both testing enhancements, education to Supply Chain Operational Partners, and support to DC Operational Users on the distribution center applications.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Function as escalation point of contact for application issues/questions
* Lead business requirements, solution design with technical teams, and write Business Requirement Documentation (BRD)
* Partner with Corporate WMS Managers and Supply Chain IT Apps team during life cycle of systems enhancements including design, testing and deployment
* Assist with test scenario design, environmental configurations, test execution and summary.
* Develop and execute data pulls (database queries/SQL) for troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical purposes
* Function as resource for UAT testing and other system's development testing including releases and DC Requests
* Participate in bridge calls to ensure production issues are driven to resolution
* Drive multiple system issues to resolution in a timely manner to ensure consistent DC operations
* Enable smooth DC operation, by working off-shift hours support on nights/weekends (as required)
* Work with internal and external parties on root cause analysis for issues requiring escalation
* Provide DC and HQ partner teams with subject matter expertise regarding system functionality
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college with a focus in Information Technology or Supply Chain Management desired
* 1-2 year experience with a Warehouse Management Systems (Manhattan Associates preferred)
* Significant experience supporting technology solutions for end users
* Highly motivated with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work, and operate independently with minimal direction
* Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Positive attitude persistent, action-oriented, and a strong sense of accountability
* Strong experience with relational databases and how to write SQL queries
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, project team and other departments within the organization
* Good verbal and written skills to communicate with associates and all levels of management
* Interfaces with management and supervision to ensure proper adoption and utilization of technology solutions
* Work effectively within a team environment
* Self-motivated and able to manage by exception
* Resolve conflicts/discrepancies positively and professionally
* Complies with and demonstrate a sound knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology for assigned projects and tasks
* Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in team setting.
* Good understanding of warehousing and physical distribution concepts.
* Ability to work long hours and weekends as dictated by business needs
* Broad cross-functional experience in Distribution Center environments
* Strong knowledge of warehouse management processes within a Distribution Center environment using RF, Put To Light & Voice Pick technologies.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
* Job location will be in Bolingbrook, IL at Ulta Headquarters
* Typical office environment - 90%
* Typical DC work environment - 10%
* Travel ~10%/year
* Ability to walk and stand while observing for extended periods
About Ulta Beauty
ULTA Beauty is a beauty retailer.