Senior Web Specialist - Machine Learning Platform
Req #: 190055433
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
Being a part of a world class team of engineers, you will solve complex challenges by build highly scalable, low latency, high performance web interfaces. As a React.js Web Specialist, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
* Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
* Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
* Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
* Work with product team and graphic designers
* Learn and understand user interactions
* Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical engineering or similar.
* Expert level hands on experience with ReactJS, Redux
* Hand on experience with test driven development with Jest, Enzyme, Sinon, Chai and Mocha.
* Experience with build and packaging systems like Webpack, Grunt
* Hands on proficiency in NodeJS and NPM ecosystem along with package development
* Expert level hands on experience with CSS, CSS Modules, HTML and web standards
* Experience consuming REST API's in data driven web applications
* Knowledge of GIT as the source code version control systems
* Familiarity with JIRA or similar for test & requirements management
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Web design and prototyping with tools like Adobe XD, Illustrator, Sketch or Balsamiq
* Experience programming in Python or Java is a strong plus.
* AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and container technology is a strong plus
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.