Adobe is seeking a versatile and passionate Senior Web Developer to create engaging Creative Cloud experiences. As you create components for Adobe's industry-leading desktop, mobile, and web applications, you'll be enabling creativity from any device, anywhere in the world. We're fun, hard-working, experienced engineers that are equally capable of giving and receiving technical guidance. We are looking for a versatile and passionate Senior Web Developer to join us and help drive full stack, complex component implementation. The ideal candidate will embrace a highly collaborative team that rewards quality code and effective communication. You'll play a key role in architectural discussions, defining solutions, and solving highly technical issues.
Your core responsibilities will be
* Design, architect, code, and implement services/components in NodeJS
* Partner with a platform team to develop and refine a custom front-end framework used throughout Adobe
* Partner with designers and product manages to provide a best-in-class customer experience
* Engage with customers to understand problems, test ideas, and refine workflows
* Stay current with the latest test, development, and deployment best practices and share your findings with the team and community
What you need to succeed
* Strong computer science fundamentals
* Experience with large and complex code bases, utilizing API design techniques to help keep code clean and maintainable
* Comfortable with the Agile and Lean development process
* Experience with various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design
* Understanding of supporting APIs, cache layers
* Demonstrated expertise with multiple JS frameworks (React, JQuery, Backbone, Angular, etc.)
* BA/BS in computer science, or equivalent work experience
* Excellent communication skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.