What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
In this role, you will take ownership, contribute and lead in the SOC/IP Verification of a complex Wireless SOC/IP. You will help improve and refine the verification process, methodology, and metrics. You will be working with design, validation and firmware team to understand the architecture and requirements and defining a verification and test strategy. You will have opportunities to contribute, expand your learning and demonstrate leadership. You will be part of a growing dynamic team that is working on a cutting-edge wireless VR chip.
* Advanced UVM based testbench development.
* Defining, documenting, developing and executing RTL verification test/coverage at the unit and system level.
* Performance verification, gate level simulation, and power-aware verification.
* Design or verification experience with USB, LPDDR or Video Codec/DSP.
* Triaging Regressions, Debugging RTL designs in Verilog and SystemVerilog.
* You will help improve and refine the verification process, methodology, and metrics.
* 10 or more years of design and verification experience.
* UVM Expertise on complex ASIC projects from testbench development to verification closure. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years experience with UVM like methodology.
* Programming in C/C++ for modeling or stimulus generation.
* Verification flow enhancements using a scripting language such as Python.
* Strong RTL(Verilog) and UVM/C testbench debugging skills.
* Experience with Wi-Fi or other networking protocols strongly desired.
* Experience integrating vendor provided VIPs for unit and system level verification.
* Experience with Gate Level Simulation.
* This opportunity involves high performance, low power designs on highly visible projects.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering is required. Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering is preferred.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a semiconductor company that designs and develops graphics, processors, and media solutions for commercial and consumer markets.