We're looking for experienced UX designers to join our Product Design team in Santa Monica, CA. If you have a passion for creating human centered software experiences, a deep understanding of interaction, like to collaborate on a multidisciplinary development teams, and want to take on the challenges of large-scale Enterprise: creating flexible and scalable solutions for millions of users, read on.
As a UX designer on Cornerstone's Product Design team, you will play an integral role in Cornerstone's product development process, working in partnership with Product Managers, Product Strategists, UI Designers, and Software Development Engineers to create world-class Talent Management solutions for the largest enterprise employers and organization in the world.
In this role you will…
* Design simple, intuitive and scalable UX solutions that service millions of users around the world
* Help develop our design system to create effective, flexible and reusable: information architecture, workflows, and user interface solutions
* Use business requirements, technical requirements, user and market research, to rapidly prototype solutions for testing, re-testing, and ultimately informing high-level requirements for production
* Create and manage detailed user-interface specification and design patterns
* Be a passionate and effective advocate for our range of users, achieving and maintaining world-class NPS for our industry
You've got what it takes if you have…
* 5+ years of experience as an UX designer, preferably with experience in information system related project or products
* Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, HCI, or in an equivalent design related field
* Experience working in a collaborative team, working directly with software development engineers, UI designers, product managers and other business stakeholders
* Experience and evidence using best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, and knowledge of usability principles, techniques and/ or cases which support them
* Extensive knowledge and experience using, collaborating, and managing design production software and libraries: Sketch, Abstract, Invision Enterprise
* Ability to accurately map, wireframe and present comprehensive end-to-end user journey maps/stories
* Experience and ability to lead Design Sprints, Design Critiques and Reviews
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
* Product Management experience a plus
* Software Development experience a plus
About Cornerstone Ondemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a company providing comprehensive learning and talent management solutions.